Vallex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when do you wanna play for dou ssnl, I'm GMT+10
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Hey! I can play on Friday between 8 and 11pm (gmt -3), it will be your Saturday morning. On Saturday i'm a bit busy and dont think that i will be able to play, but on my Sunday i will be free all day
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    10pm yours on Friday sounds good, I’ll let you know if something comes up
    Vallex
    Vallex
    I'm online as Vallex, i will be waiting for you
    Hey man, we’re matched up for DOU summer ssnl! I’m GMT -5 and I’m free usually 10 am to 3 pm and after 11 pm my time. Let me know when you’re free!
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Hey! Thursday at 11 PM your time is good?
    Paired for DUU ssnl. I'm UTC +1 and available all days from 8.30pm-11pm. Can also be more flexible on sundays if need be. When do u wanna play?
    Vallex
    Vallex
    I prefer playing on Sunday since I will have more flexible schedule. Sunday around 9pm your time sounds good
    eifo
    eifo
    perfect, cya then:]
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Hey eifo! I'm online as Vallex in case you wanna play now. Otherwise, we play around 9pm
    Hey we need to play for ssnl. Gmt+1 free 7-12 in the evening my time, prefer to play either today or after thursday
    Jarii
    Jarii
    It might need to be a little later so would it be fine to do it maybe after duu ssnls? only if i cant make it
    Vallex
    Vallex
    yeah np around 9:30 ~ 10pm
    Vallex
    Vallex
    I'm online as Vallex in case you wanna play now ^^
    hi, when for tie breaker? I'm gmt-8 can do 6-10pm tonight or tomorrow at a reasonable time.
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Hey Nvakna! Let's play tomorrow because today I'm a bit busy. I'm gmt-2 so the perfect time for me is around 6pm your time. it would be better playing around 4 or 5pm your time, but if you can't play during this time, no problem, we play at 6pm :)
    nvakna
    nvakna
    ok, let's do my 4pm sunday
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Sure. Thank you
    roa olympics r2, when? I'm gmt+1 and I don't have too much on my schedule so any time 2pm-10pm for the next week is likely to be fine
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Hey Tin ^^ I can play on Tuesday or Thursday around 2pm-4pm your time. Just in case one of us miss schedule, next weekend I believe that I will be free all day (im gmt-3)
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    tuesday 2pm is splendid
    Vallex
    Vallex
    I'm online as Vallex, i will be waiting for you
    Hey we need to play for ssnl. Gmt+1 free 7-12 in the evening my time, or most of the day sunday
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    i cant guarantee anything on saturday, but sunday i should be free at some point during the day. if im on saturday ill let you know then
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Oh mb. I thought you could play on Saturday at 7-12 too :v Let's play on Sunday, is good for both and we should be more free to play
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Hey i might actually be able to play today if youre on
    Yo, when would you like to play for the PiC minitour? I'm guessing that the weekend may be best since I'm GMT+8 and you're GMT-6. Apart from the weekends I'm free around 7pm-8pm and 9pm-10:30pm every weekday too.
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Hey L51 :] I'm GMT -3, but i think that i'll be able to play during weekdays on Wednesday/Thursday around 7pm (gmt +8). On weekends i belive that i'll be free most of the time
    When do you want to play for PiC minitour, I'm GMT -6, not gonna be free this weekend but generally free on weekdays during the evening, I can make times during the day work too lmk what's best
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Hey Pigeons! I can play today and tomorrow between 6pm-10pm (GMT -6). I know that you said you are not gonna be free this weekend, but just in case, i can play Saturday/Sunday between 5pm-11pm (GMT -6)
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Hey Pigeons! I can play today and tomorrow between 6pm-10pm (GMT -6). I know that you said you are not gonna be free this weekend, but just in case, i can play Saturday/Sunday between 5pm-11pm (GMT -6)
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Either of those work good, if you're alright with playing today that'd be cool. I'll probably be on during that whole timeframe so just shoot me a pm when you want to play.
    yo we're paired for doubles ssnl, im gmt +8 and am free on Thursday after 11.30am, Friday after 3.00pm and on weekends, lmk when youre able to play
    Vallex
    Vallex
    How is your schedule on Saturday? Because our timezone are too diferent (im -3) and I think that it will be more easier to play on Saturday (or Sunday if you prefer).
    Yuichi
    Yuichi
    I should be free the whole of Saturday after 11am
    hi when dubs ssnl, gmt+1 can do weekdays after 6pm weekends are flexible
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Hi! On Saturday my schedule is flexible too, is it good for you playing around 6/7pm (gmt +1)? On Sunday i can only play after 8pm (gmt-3), but I think that this is bad for you...
    banks
    banks
    i should be able to do that for sat, ill let u know if i can't
    Vallex
    Vallex
    if you want to play early, i'm online on Showdown, my nick is Vallex
    Hi again, we've got to play for tour playoffs. I'm still GMT+1, and would like to play Saturday or Sunday at some point from 9pm onwards my time.
    Vallex
    Vallex
    I was writing for you too lol Sure, Saturday at 9pm (gmt+1) is fine for me.
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    cool
    we are matched up for dou ssnls, I am gmt+2, when can you play?
    zugubu royale
    friday 3-4 pm gmt-3 or weekend 2-4 pm gmt-3
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Fine. We play on Friday
    Vallex
    Vallex
    Hello! I'm online on Showdown. my nick is Vallex. Tried to send a PM for you but you are locked. "The user "zugubu royale" is locked and cannot be PMed."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…