Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we play for nu swiss. I'm GMT +1 and can play noon - 9 pm in the weekend (2-9pm on Saturday)
    Jordy004
    Jordy004
    I'll be on main as J0rdy004 in about 10 minutes
    Jordy004
    Jordy004
    I haven't seen you on this name so lmk if you're using an alt
    coolio1223
    oh yeah, my bad, sometimes i use an alt with an extra 3 on the end. i'll switch
    Hey chess tour, I’m gmt -6, when are you available?
    coolio1223
    sorry about ghosting you, i honestly didnt mean to.
    unfortunately i work in retail and am also in the process of auditioning for drama schools and prepping stuff for that.
    I honestly havent been on this site for over a month and just forgot all about this.
    ince again my apologies
    pu open gmt -3 im free p much everyday almost everytime except morning and early-afternoon, when would work best for you?
    coolio1223
    I tried to write this earlier but it got lost apparently, I'm sorry i missed the time, it was my birthday in saturday and i got swept up in birthday celebrations all weekend so you can claim act win.
    LpZ
    LpZ
    ok, happy birthday btw
    coolio1223
    thx, once again i'm sorry for wasting your time like that
    RU open I’m gmt -5 Friday or Saturday would work best for me
    coolio1223
    i'd prefer friday if possible. is 11 pm my time which should be 5pm your time ok?
    KingKdot
    KingKdot
    Yeah
    KingKdot
    KingKdot
    Lmk when you’re online
    hi were paired for ru open im gmt -3 since ill be travelling during the weekend, wednesday, thursday, and friday afternoon are ideal for me. does that work out for you?
    lydian
    lydian
    ye i had an earache too n had to go to the doctor n missed it too. saturday probably works. and happy birthday in advance as well :)
    coolio1223
    thanks for that, it'll have to be a bit earlier on saturday, i do still have work unfortunately, is 10am your time ok?
    lydian
    lydian
    so actually im a bit unmotivated when it comes to pokemon as of latr. feel free to take the win! and good luck in the rest of ru cup :)
    yo we gotta play for pu ssnl, in gmt+0 what time u wanna play? Im down for weekend
    HJAD
    HJAD
    ya like tommorow 24 hours from now, i have a couple other tours scheduled for then too so it may be later
    coolio1223
    that's ok, I'm just grateful to have a game at this point
    HJAD
    HJAD
    you're good, dont worry about it :)
    PU SSNL, I am GMT+1 and available every day after 6pm with prior notice. When are you available?
    coolio1223
    alright, just as a note in case I forget, I may be under my coolio12233 alt instead of coolio1223
    neomon
    neomon
    You wanna try and play today? I'll be home in a little more than an hour. Tmrw is fine but playing today would be fabulous
    coolio1223
    If you want to play today I can do that
    hey dude, can play anytime this week / weekend wednesday and onwards for pu open, when do u want to play? GMT+1
    HJAD
    HJAD
    ok sorry for the short notice, but seems like I won't be able to play at 7 but either earlier (like asap) or later (like 10-11pm)
    pancake
    pancake
    i'm calling the round and giving you guys an extension- HJAD keeps being a dweeb and rescheduling but coolio has been kinda inactive lately so uh get it done please :D
    HJAD
    HJAD
    will do pancake boss, coolio if u can't play tonight we can just play tommorow
    Hello Hello, it seems like I'm your opponent in round 2: what time ib what time zone would you be able to battle?
    derter22
    derter22
    Though I only have about 40 Minute window from now
    coolio1223
    Sorry about not being there. Fell asleep and didn't wake up in time. anytime you want to you can message me on PS and I'll have it open for a reschedule. You can claim if you want but if you want to have the battle just msg me.
    derter22
    derter22
    I'd rather we actually have the battle, so what time do you think you could schedule for this time?
    sup the name is lk and i'm your first opponent just hit me when you are available to battle i'm available at 4-9 gmt mon thru fri
    coolio1223
    I am available after 6:30pm on weekdays, hit me up when you're on showdown
    coolio1223
    just realised tomorrow is not an option though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…