Racool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey would be nice if we could schedule something precise for wolrd cup
    hey when do you wanna play for omwc, im +1
    reading your scheduling with mz implies u want to keep it closer to deadline , so one my evening/nights on the last weekend works?
    Racool
    Racool
    Change your name back to zarif and I’ll sign up ;)
    Racool
    Racool
    But yeah nah on a real I haven’t touched mons in a good long while, don’t see myself doing anything except catching L’s if I tried lol
    Zar
    Zar
    Aww okay :(
    so we need to schedule publicly for ssnl cus it's top 8 now i think

Hi racool, we're paired for aaa seasonals! I'm -4 haha what about you? How about let's play sunday after our ompl game? also not taking no for an answer
    aesf
    aesf
    (with said ompl match taking place on Monday 1am GMT+0 !)
    i thought that said gengar and tired and i was rly confused
    Racool
    Racool
    thought what said?
    Ren
    Ren
    Pfp
    Hey I forgot to post, we play for aaa open, I'm gmt +1 And usually free from 2 PM to 11 PM every day and can do sunday mornings, would rather do weekend
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    Ye just PM me when you're online tomorrow, should be on as long as I'm not eating
    Racool
    Racool
    aight cool thanks, sorry bout the confusion, dunno how I got am and pm mixed up
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    gonna be on all the morning on ps with the alt chiori mikami, if you wanna do this evening there's no poblem either
    Should've gotten rid of gar before leaving imo
    Racool
    Racool
    bans are gonna be weird this gen man, like you ban something.... and then a new dlc drops so u gotta unban the mon cos its no longer broken
    Racool
    Racool
    this gen is whack
    Ren
    Ren
    thx gamefreak
    MWP, GMT-6. I'll be busy Thursday, and I'd prefer to play weekend. Lmk what works best.
    Racool
    Racool
    Yeah Sunday evening for me sounds good
    Racool
    Racool
    Yeah might be a bit later than Sunday evening, prob will be about around like 12-2am ish gmt+0
    Sae
    Sae
    yeah 6 hrs from now will still work
    couldnt find you on discord for some weird reason but we play for mwp when would you like to play im -5
    Racool
    Racool
    Yh neither, prob doesn’t help that I’m inactive af, play this weekend sometime late evening for me on Sunday works(gmt)
    Racool
    Racool
    If that works for u? Sorry lol didn’t mean for that to come out as like a command, forgot to add a question mark lol
    Sabella
    Sabella
    all g didnt take it that way nd should be fine
    When do u wanna play for MWP? I'm GMT -5 and will be available on Friday or Saturday afternoon
    Racool
    Racool
    Yeah I’ll try, if not I’ll sub out
    smub
    smub
    I'm on rn
    smub
    smub
    I got caught up in something at around 4-5ish, if you wanna try same time Sunday we can. Otherwise, we can play right now if u can
    mfw racool BACK
    Racool
    Racool
    nah j this tour cos it was so much fun last year whilst being very chill, and well I don't have much on this winter. Ill be back to quitting after dw :')
    Hiya we are paired for r8 ssnls. We’re both gmt + 1. I’m free most nights from 11:30 pm my time onwards except Saturday this week so lmk what works and if the times suggested don’t work we can work something out
    So, remember that team I sent you? I found a flaw. You should give Mew Mbounce and Chansey Unaware to counter Naganadel.
    Racool
    Racool
    damn, kinda liked how well the stall team worked without the need for a single unaware mon ngl, but yeah I didnt think of Naga
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…