DougJustDoug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably a dumb question, but the rules regarding CAP in fangames, what do you mean by
    • Your game cannot be affiliated with another established online pokemon community
    I'm struggling to understand what it means for some reason, and hoping you could give me more information on that
    I know it might be very very stupid, but imagine if the whole CAP Project Group and some game developers start making a pokémon fan made project. After the boom Pokémon Xenoverse did, i think it could be actually possible
    Silver_Rath but pokémon
    Silver_Rath but pokémon
    If you ever want to make a game of the C.A.P project, feel free to DM me on discord, i'll be more than happy to help you making the game
    That Caduceus design deserves a lot more props than just Alomomola reactions, it looked amazing and fit the concept perfectly, and you explained it really well! I wish I had your talent!
    Greetings Mr. Doug. I'm an writer currently writing a story of my own interpretation of a CAP region; I thought that like the GAMEFREAK bonus bosses, some of the notable characters of CAP could appear as NPCs. With that, I'll like to ask about the details of your best CAP team, including movesets and items. Thanks!
    Hey doug, I read about the rules regarding the use of the Fakemon here in fangames, and you mentioned keeping with the original themes of the pokemon if we were going to add them. I wanted to ask if first of all can we use the pre-evos that haven't been put on pokemon showdown, and second of all, can we fill in some of the missing information such as egg steps and body type.
    DougJustDoug
    DougJustDoug
    Everything created by the CAP Project is available for use on other projects, subject to the rules here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/4474770

If there is anything missing from the CAP creation that you need, feel free to "fill in the gaps" as necessary. But stay within the spirit and theme of the CAP. If you want opinions on it, you can go to the CAP Discord and discuss it there.

Good luck!
    NachoWindham2012
    NachoWindham2012
    Hey sorry to bother again i asked Quanyails if we could include the WIP pre-evos when they are done, he seemed receptive to the idea but said it would be best to ask you.
    Hey Doug, just to make sure, I was wondering if you still wanted to post your thoughts in quziel's stage order thread in CAP PRC. It's been a month, but that was late during Astrolotl's process.
    Hey, I had a question, are the Pokemon from the create-a-pokemon free for public use when properly credited? I really want to use some in a fan game project. If I need to ask the owner of each Pokemon, wherein I find info for contacting them?
    Hi Doug! Will you be on Discord tomorrow when the CAP art thread closes to help with making the slate?
    DougJustDoug
    DougJustDoug
    I am in Miami for business until Thursday, but I should be around Wednesday night. However, I commented in Discord that if some reputable artists need more time, we should grant an extension. See my comments on the staff Discord.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    All right, thanks for the input! The extension has been granted. Will you be around Friday afternoon?
    DougJustDoug
    DougJustDoug
    Yes, I should be around all day Friday.
    Could I use your "skibug" rejected CAP 1 design for a fan region I'm making?
    DougJustDoug
    DougJustDoug
    Sure! Just give me credit for the design, wherever it makes sense!
    Hey, Doug! Could you pop into the CAP Discord server for a second to (double-)check name submissions?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…