xavgb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xavgb is now tutoring BoopToOblivion in Mix and Mega
    Foxxeyy
    Foxxeyy
    yay that’s the best pairing they could have come up with.
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Ok so when are we doin this
    Foxxeyy
    Foxxeyy
    Idk, let’s be on 5pm saturday
    Uber team tour
    - I can play every day of the week from 18:00 to 00:00.
    - Saturday and Sunday my hours are 16:00 to 00:00 .
    - GMT -3
    - I'll be on Overused / Ubers / Neverused rooms on PS with nick CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA#4923
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    Saturday or Sunday night would be interesting
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Saturday night works for me i'll be on for a while so you can come and find me (on the name stresh,i'll be in the other metas room and cap project).
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    perfect, I just got home from work, I'm going to take a shower and eat something, I'll be online soon and until tonight too.
    ubers teamtour, gmt+1, when?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    GMT +0 i can be free all day either tomorrow or Sunday you can pick the time
    Minougarou
    Minougarou
    lets try to do it like today at 5PM your time, or maybe a bit later if u need.
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Ok that works for me
    Mnm ssnl . GMT + 9 here. Can do late nights on both weekdays and weekends. Let me know what suits u best
    Hey, we have to play the seasonal.
    I'm gtm+2 and I can play Saturday from 9 to 22 and Sunday from 9 to 16.
    xavgb
    xavgb
    I should be able to manage Sunday, I'll give you an exact time if you need one closer to the date
    Rifou88
    Rifou88
    I don't need the exact time (even if i'd like it) but I think Dj Breloominati asked for it in the threat
    we should actually schedule for cap fall ssnl r3, i will be available at night my time (gmt +8) on wednesday, thursday and sunday. there would also be some limited availability for saturday night. are any of those options available for you? i personally would prefer sunday or thursday
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Just dropping a message to say that we agreed to play on Thursday at 10:30 pm(gmt +8)
    we play for cap ssnls, im CEST, i'd prefer to play on the weekend
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Weekend is fine for me too, i'll give some times later
    Jordy
    Jordy
    preferably abt 9-10 pm my time
    ompl gmt-7 pref weekend what's good
    Eien
    Eien
    I'm not 100% on my schedule this weekend, but can we tentatively go with 8pm your time Saturday? That'd be about noon for me
    Eien
    Eien
    so uh when we doing this
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Will definitely be around by 4:30 pm, whenever you're on and ready to play after that just chall me
    congrats on mnm qc team, how high would you rate the fact that you now have more work to do, though? 1 to 10, with 1 meaning you want to kys, and 10 meaning you’re fine with it.
    xavgb
    xavgb
    1, or maybe 10
    legend has it that the user xavgb is johning someone or something this very moment. care to tell me if this is true
    xavgb
    xavgb
    i am johning life
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    why are you johning life, that seems dangerous
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…