Smogon Forums

Deschutes
Awesome, those are two favorite sets of mine. You can also run scarf sunny day Entei for bluffing band and quick sunny day set up, as an innovation with choice band chlorophyll lilligant as inspired by the band on Entei as an innovation to throw the meta for a trick. It's an amazing innovational core I came up with myself, so be sure to mention my name, if you ever use it, because I haven't posted an rmt with it yet,
Deschutes
but the core and those innovational sets of Lilli and Entei of it were my idea. So I plan to post an rmt about it later. Probably in a month in a half, since I have another team to open in two weeks, which you should check out now to rate later. It's my Pelipper, Reign (rain, as in weather) team.
Deschutes
Also, pleas rate my Ninetales-Alola team. I'm familiar with Jimmy and Sahwera, btw. They're really good, and I love playing them on the ladder. So, check out these replays of me against them. They're good battles.
-Deschutes
Deschutes
Also, please check out my post to BlazeLatias as well, I posted him a stall team, that you should help us create the rmt to with to post in a month. We can all team work-shop it for a month, since I have to wait a month to post it, since I have two teams in the RMT section right now! :D You'd be great to help with the rmt-making of the team. :D
Deschutes
Oh, and great job on that rank! That's really good! I'm glad you're proud of that! So congratulations! :D
-Deschutes
Fairy MMM
Fairy MMM
Great replays, all of them, I especially liked the mindgames involved when Jimmy stayed in with Ferrothorn against your Victini not expecting that V-Create to kill it. I have been testing Scarf Entei and Band Lilligant on the ladder but you see, I had an epiphany... Lilligant is not strong enough with Band, so I decided to give her Swords Dance to make her Attack even higher, and also gave her Rock type Natural Gift
Fairy MMM
Fairy MMM
which totally SMACKS DOWN (ahahah get it? because it's rock?) common checks like Yanmega and Scyther, and it's COMPLETELY unexpected! Only thanks to this set have I further improved upon my score and raised it to 1042. I will look at your post and your reply on BlazeLatias' comment later though since I want to keep testing and improving my team -MMM
Deschutes
Thanks, that's an awesome use for Lilligant, btw. I sometimes run that myself in addition to choice band. What's your name on PS by the way, so I can find you? I'd like to watch your battles! :D
-Deschutes
Fairy MMM
Fairy MMM
No can do man, I always get myself a new alt whenever I get on PS to battle, I do it every time and you won't find anyone who switches alts more often than me, so there's no point in me telling you what my name is, it's always a different one, every time. Your PS name was Alex Amaterasu, wasn't it? A beautiful name, reminds me of Alexander the Great. Next time on PS I'll try looking for you, you go to the OU room
Fairy MMM
Fairy MMM
don't you? I'll see if you're there and maybe we can have a battle, it would be a pleasure to fight a player of your Pelibre (get it? ...it's a pun with Pelipper and calibre?). Also your team that you gave BlazeLatias looks interesting and I'm definitely interested in working on it, but I'd consider some changes like giving Wigglytuff Bright Powder, I'm sure it has more potential to be expanded on -MMM
Deschutes
What is the meta tactical reason for giving Wigglytuff bright powder beyond the fact that it likes it and gives it evasion? I know it has to do with Torn-T, but what else? And yeah, I'm named after Alexander the Great and Gabriel the angel. My name's Alexander Gabriel Johnson. Which is why I labeled by Ninetales-A team as an Alexander the Great team! And I'll join the OU room right now.
-Deschutes
Fairy MMM
Fairy MMM
Shame, I appear to have missed you today. The idea with Bright Powder Wigglytuff is to bluff a Specs set by showing the opponent that it doesn't have Leftovers, which would normally be expected on its stally sets and will throw them for a loop, and of course avoid a few extra nasty hits while at it. I don't have much time to expand on my thoughts so I'll go more in detail later -MMM