Smogon Forums

Sayuze
not to be rude, but you literally named random people u met on low ladder "Old PO ladder players" when theyre just random ass ppl lmao. along with that you added random EVs that aren't multiples of 4 (you are wasting potential evs) and also your team is not innovation: it has literally no purpose as a whole! shouldnt go around lying like that :[
Deschutes
I'll have you reported for rudeness if you post like that again. The team is very good btw, you just don't recognize it's level of good. Those people are very good people from olden PO days btw. They are very good players. You seem to not know your stuff sir. So refrain from being rude again. Because me and those other people are well-known and notable good players.
Sayuze
that epic gamer moment when u are getting trolled so hard xD
Deschutes
By the likes of good players directed toward you. But by that I mean reasonable debate and kind comments, because I am very against trolling and trolls whom are the likes of you. Good rates are always expected when commenting on teams, as well as politeness and kindness, so keep that in mind.