Kowasabii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We should probably actually schedule a time for 1v1pl thing. I'm GMT+12 and free most of the day every day. Just not like between midnight and 8am or during the day on friday.
    hi kowa, we're matched again in an oras match! When can u play? I prefer Saturdays and Sundays, sats: 1:00pm onwards to 9:00pm and sun: 11:00am to 5:00pm. thanks!
    Kowasabii
    Kowasabii
    Something came up on Saturday, could we do Sunday at 4:30 your time? Really sorry about the need to reschedule. Sunday I can do for sure
    WhalemanCheng
    WhalemanCheng
    Sure. no problem.
    Kowasabii
    Kowasabii
    Thanks so much. I'll just be on the road Saturday and will be going through a large stretch of land with really poor internet and thought a battle would be very difficult to do Saturday. If necessary I can still do Saturday but it'll be a major struggle
    hi, we play for ost. im avaliable 6pm - midnight of gmt-3 any day
    Kowasabii
    Kowasabii
    check your profile, I typed out some info; I guess we both contacted each other at the exact same time haha!
    Hi kowasabi, we are matched in the oras cup so can we battle on 5th Jan or onwards because I can confirm that I am free then. I’m busy for the next few days until then also. My timezone will be gmt+0 on the 5th.
    yo we play round 3 of the oras classic tour my time zone is est gmt -5, and my showdown names are James155 and James154
    Since it looks like you'll get the activity win for the 1v1 SSNL; Want to go ahead and start scheduling?
    GMT-5; I should be open most any reasonable time through the rest of the week, with a heads up
    hi when fite for 1v1 tour. i'm free this weekend gmt -5
    Kowasabii
    Kowasabii
    me too im GMT -6 and can fight any time this weekend, prefereaby not in the evening cause I like to party, but if i need to fight I can
    Hi it’s me tsc, I’m assuming you’re my opponent in 1v1 fall seasonal. I’m gmt+2, when can you battle.
    Kowasabii
    Kowasabii
    ok, I am GMT-6, and as far as battling goes I am often avaliable monday,wensday,friday and saturday (I have a lot of classes on tuesday thursday)
    TheShadowClaw
    TheShadowClaw
    Me too, ig wednesday or friday should be fine.
    TheShadowClaw
    TheShadowClaw
    When do you want to battle?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…