Santu
Hey man I am on the main with nick santuz chall me
Santu
Santu
You are on an alt pls chall me
Sam I Yam
Getting on now
Sam I Yam
It says you are offline. It's 6:26 my time are you on an alt maybe?
Santu
Santu
Man can you play today at the same time of yesterday?
Sam I Yam
Nope.
Santu
Santu
But you want to understand that I'm trying to adapt to your schedule. You could also adapt, It's not that there's only you Even I could I could have difficulty when you work We do not have compatible schedules so try to find a solution I talked to Banks I said that the activity does not give it to you Or we do coinflip so try to find a solution
Santu
banks
banks
if this doesn't get done by tonight it's getting flipped this has went on for too long
Santu
Santu
Sam I Yam or tonight at 6 pm gtm-4 or 5 pm ( I prefer) or nothing
Sam I Yam
Hello. I contacted you on the 26th and asked when you could play. I suggested on the weekend since I know we have a timezone difference and that would likely be the best time for us to play. You chose not only to ignore this message, but you waited until AFTER the round deadline (after the weekend) to reply. Then we couldn't line up a time during the week (which i predicted and was why i initially suggested weekend)
Sam I Yam
I was then already awarded the activity win over you. You did not like this and reached out to Banks to ask for the decision to be changed. Banks kindly asked me to reach out to you and try to offer one more time to play. While I could have refused, I offered to play you between 6:00-6:30PM my time, and you missed the time. It is Friday night and I have plans with friends tonight.
Sam I Yam
You have pulled this type of last minute activity bs on me in a tour before. I am not going to keep bending over backwards for you. banks I do not believe there is any reason for this match to be coinflipped as I was already awarded the activity win earlier in the week, and the only thing that has changed since then is Santu missing another scheduled time. Thanks.
Santu
Santu
you're just ridiculous, the first week I was busy and in fact I did not answer you, so I asked banks to grant us an extension, I do not think the concept is difficult. I repeat, I tried to fit in with the hours of your work but it is very difficult, and you continue to jam in the same concept
Santu
banks
banks
after discussing with tds, the win remains given to sam. this decision is not mine but tournament directors. if you have any issues with this decision please don't query me for it
Santu
Santu
np thanks for the patience
Sam I Yam
Thanks
Chill Shadow
Chill Shadow
hey everyone it's me, when do u wanna play santu? im gmt +3
banks
banks
Santu respond to this. Rounds are befoming shorter as circuit playoffs are soon, so I won’t be granting extensions as often as I have before