Hipmonlee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Paired up for BW cup. I’m gmt-6. How does this Saturday work for you?
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Sounds great, assuming you mean your Saturday shall we say at this time?
    JohnR011
    JohnR011
    April 11th at this time works great
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    I'm on main as Kitmonlee
    Hey we play for rby ssnl, gmt+3
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    otherwise, i would prefer your morning-my night. like 10am your time would work if you are an old man waking up haha
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    I'm gonna head to bed shortly.

But my morning is great on weekends. Shall we aim for Sunday, Saturday 11pm your time would be great for me.
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    Should work for me, for easier scheduling pls add me on cord at Mysterious M#0135

Goodnight man!
    when could u play BW ssnl, i'm gmt -3 able to do all days after 2pm my time cuz corona virus LMAO
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Cool can you do like 6:30pm tomorrow, or the day after?
    toinha
    toinha
    ye i can, see ya then
    Hello, we play for ADV OU ssnl, i'm gmt+1, when can u play ?
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    I'm GMT +13. The best time for me is Saturday morning, so that's Friday evening for you? Can you do like 8:30pm?
    SvartPest
    SvartPest
    yeah ok perfect 8:30 PM GMT+1
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    I'm on main as Kitmonlee
    For your RBY Counter thread, what about if a Pokemon is hit with Disable on a Counter-able move they used while going first?
    P1 uses Seismic Toss, then P2 uses Disable.
    P1 uses Whirlwind (which means they will go second), while Player 2 uses Counter. Does Player 2 succeed?
    Champion Leon
    Ya. I just figured you covered it all, except Disable. Good catch on Whirlwind, so basically Toxic + Whirlwind is unstoppable
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Whirlwind and Roar have no effect at all in link battles in RBY.
    Champion Leon
    Omg I forgot. Yeah, it fails unless it’s a Wild Battle.
    Thank you for being on, and have a nice day.
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Thanks man, that's nice to hear. Have a nice day too.
    Hi, im just here to say I enjoyed your games as a spectator and hope you don't quit again!
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Thanks, I never quit, I just take a break from time to time. Might not be playing too much for the next wee while anyway. Got a trip away in August so that is preventing me from being involved in any tournaments for now.
    Hi, we have to play for RoAPL. I'm GMT+2 and I'd like to play, considering your time zone evening my time (around 9.00 AM your time) this Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. Otherwise we have to schedule it on weekend, trying to find good time for both of us. Let me know.
    How you doing Mr Hip?!
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    I'm doing quite well thanks. How about you?
    ckw
    ckw
    I'm doing great as well. Care for some rby games in the near future?
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Sure, you can find me on the RoA discord. I wont be around much this week, but usually saturday or sunday mornings NZ time are when I do most of my pokemoning.
    RBY ssnl Round 11- when? I'm US-Central time zone. M-F any time after 5PM, or weekends I can have some more availability. Add my discord for easiest contact: EB0LA#0779. And I look forward to playing vs you.
    Hey, we're paired for the RBY seasonal loser's bracket. I'm GMT-6. When do you wanna fight?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    That's definitely too late for me during the week, but Sunday at 2 my time sounds perfect, let's aim for that!
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Sorry, I think I should avoid translating timezones in the future, I got the days wrong. So I could do Friday 6-9pm or Saturday 2-4pm your time. That is Saturday from 1pm onward or Sunday from 9am for me.
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    I can do Saturday at 2pm my time
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    What's up?
    Martin
    Martin
    i read ur thoughts on modern rby stuff from like july and, while the lack of "have a nice day" caught me off guard after reading so much thread cryonics posts with it in them, it was a genuinely rlly cool read; i love breakdowns of things like that and wish more ppl did it.

Also Surf Starmie sounds bonkers; mad mon. I've always had an interest in rby but have never really known the best way to get into it haha
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Thanks, I am glad people are getting something from it.

Surf Starmie, it is so weird to me how people find this weird. Back in 2003 there were only two Starmie sets, surf or blizzard with bolt, wave and recover. And I couldnt tell you which was more popular.

And RBY isnt really hard to get into. Just steal a standard looking team and play a few games. It's probably easier than any other gen..
    Hey when would you like to play for wcop? My timezone is gmt -6 and unfortunately availability for this week is not the best but I am free all day on Friday
    Hey man, we're matched up in WCOP. I'm GMT-5, and the best times for me to battle are 10am on this Thursday, or next Tuesday or Thursday. Do any of those work? If not, let me know your availability and we can hash something out!
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Whoops apparently I'm doing math wrong. 1pm GMT-5 is 6 *AM* GMT+12. I assume that's too early for you :) I can do 3 hours later - 4pm GMT-5 on Friday June 24, which *should* be 9am GMT+12 on Saturday June 25 - but check my math!
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Your maths seems right. Are you in CDT? Would it be possible to battle a bit later? like, 5 or 6pm your time? If not I can make 9am but I am sometimes not at my sharpest early in the mornings.
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Yeah I'm CDT. I could do 5pm my time, definitely. 6 would be pushing it, so if 5 works for you let's do that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…