Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey sm mini ladder tour can we play sunday i’m -4 pretty busy this week. After 1 pm my time is ideal.
    Hi, we play for mlt. I'm gmt+2, free on tuesday, wednesday and friday between 7pm and 11pm my time. I'm also free between 1pm and 11pm my time on sunday, and maybe between 1pm and 5pm my time on saturday. Let me know what works for you
    Rinda
    Rinda
    i can also play today depending on the time
    pikachu<3
    Hi,

I'm gmt-7 so we'll probably have a hard time setting up a time since I'm mostly free 9-11pm my time. Let me know if that works for you; else we should play on Saturday.
    Hey mlt today?
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    Prefer sooner rather than later…like now if u can?
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    be around for the next 30-45 prob
    pikachu<3
    Sorry that I didn't catch you. I can play now if you're avail; if not then we can try playing over the week at ~9-11 pm. I'll try to be on as much as possible during that time.
    hey! when do you wanna play for the BDSP mono group tour? I'm utc+8
    Ida
    Ida
    oh sorry! i just got back from lunch. are you still up to play?
    pikachu<3
    Sorry was offline. Got stuck in snow storms the last few days so life has been hectic. Do you have time tonight?
    Ida
    Ida
    all good. i think i might have time!
    Hey man nice post in the policy thread. Do you have a discord? I'd like to add you to the super friendly asiancy discord
    pikachu<3
    sure, im Pikachu Memes#0851
    hi we play for mlt. im gmt-4, would you be able to play some time on friday?
    pikachu<3
    I see, just saw this. I'll try to make it at 3-4pm.
    kythr
    kythr
    ok. it's a bit early, but im free to play now. lmk when you get online
    pikachu<3
    im online rn. sorry im not checking messages super quickly :[
    mlt play when
    Cam
    Cam
    whats your availability on the weekend. because i cannot play at such stupid hours in the week.
    pikachu<3
    My availability on the weekend is good but unreliable. I don't make my plans around playing a kid's game. If I have something better to do, I'll do it.
    Cam
    Cam
    Thats not really helpful then, I'm working 10am - 6pm on saturday in my time, if you want to play sometime after that then thats fine but if we don't find a time theres not much i can do
    Hi bro
    We need play for monotype best friend
    When you can? (GMT-3)
    StarChef
    StarChef
    Today? Yeah 8:15 in your time, in this hour i send message for you
    pikachu<3
    Since this time doesn't appear to be convenient for you, does 8pm work today?
    StarChef
    StarChef
    Yeah, if im not wrong, 8PM for you is midnight for me, no prob
    Yo. We play for Monotype seasonal round 3. I'm gmt -3 and can play most evenings. Hbu?
    pikachu<3
    Wanna meet tomarrow, 7pm your time?
    Hey Im free most days around 8am to 2pm Eastern Time (EST or EDT)

I have work on Tuesday/Wednesday from 3pm to 11pm so yeah... and Thursday/sunday I have surprises set up for me... So whats your showdown name? mine is Ronman5
    Hiya, we're playing for the randoms trial. When are you available? My timezone is -5.
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    That probably should work for me, so see you then!
    pikachu<3
    what's your smogon name? I don't see you on main.
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    I am stupid, for some reason I thought this was for Saturday instead of today, I confused my plans. If you’re available either tonight or tomorrow, the great, otherwise you deserve the activity win, my bad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…