Qplaz
Qplaz
does any time like saturday or friday night ur time work
Icy_Koko
Icy_Koko
Yea, one of them will end up working of me
Qplaz
Qplaz
any time in particular or like do u want me to pick a time n u can just roll w. it
Icy_Koko
Icy_Koko
What rough time tonight?
Qplaz
Qplaz
like any time from now I can do either today or tomorrow my time i'm like free for a lot of time so im happy to try to work around what you can do
Icy_Koko
Icy_Koko
So sorry I forgot to check this when I got home. Today now I should be able to do around that time tho
Qplaz
Qplaz
i'm here if ur still up, on main ps server as Qplaz
Qplaz
Qplaz
or not ig, fwiw im going to struggle to play during the week, moreso if you say you can make it and then don't show up. I'm really packed this week so if you could actually suggest some times that work for you we can try to schedule an actual game otherwise we may need an extension
Icy_Koko
Icy_Koko
Bro I was at work, then crashed right when I got home and I apologize for that...pretty much every day during the week I can do 3-9 pm est (just can’t do Wednesday)
Qplaz
Qplaz
none of those times work for me bc i'll either be at school or travelling to school, unless you can manage friday night your time at 9pmish which i might just be able to manage at a stretch although chances are i'll be a tiny bit late, but at this point i think that's the only slot that will work
Icy_Koko
Icy_Koko
I can probably do earlier tomorrow, like 1250 on cuz my afternoon classes I can use my laptop
Qplaz
Qplaz
that probably works out to be too late in my time (1am) so i think i'll just try the friday night slot if that works for u
Qplaz
Qplaz
hi im here unless i mathed the time wrong
Qplaz
Qplaz
if ur not here soonish im going back to sleep
Qplaz
Qplaz
wait im dumb nm i'll be back in like a couple hours
Qplaz
Qplaz
heyhey my dude im back lmk when u arrive