Smogon Forums

teal6
teal6
*EST
OP
OP
im working until 11pm your time mon-thurs, ideal times for me would probably be friday anytime after 7:30pm or saturday 2:00-5:00pm if either of those work. my 8/26 sunday is also totally free but 9/2 sunday i won't be around
teal6
teal6
Unfortunately bro I gotta do it during weekdays for those two weeks - gonna be in North Carolina from Friday to Monday this weekend and the on a Wedding weekend Friday through Monday next. Though actually I could probably do it earlier in the day not this coming Friday but next, say 930AM?
OP
OP
thats 630am my time, what about next wednesday sometime between 3:00 and 6:00pm your time
teal6
teal6
i'll be at work during that time unfortunately - sorry i'm being such a pain (also, lol, sorry about forgetting the absurdity of what time that was during your time zone). hmm could we try maybe after 7PM my time during a weekday next week? that's generally around the time when I get home, that sme wednesday would be fine, i just can't really get outta the office until about 1-1.5h later than 6PM my time :(
OP
OP
Could we shoot for 11:30pm or later on next wednesday/thursday?
teal6
teal6
Thursday would be perfect
teal6
teal6
hey OP, i recall that tomorrow wasn't perfect for you and my weekend opened up quite a bit, so if you want to do that, i'm more than able (and truthfully, would prefer)
OP
OP
sure, if you can play on sunday sometime between like 3 and 11pm i should be around most of the day. lmk when you'd prefer