Smogon Forums

MONNA LUSA
MONNA LUSA
i can't play this sunday unfortunately, i'm GMT +2 and i'm available usually during afternoons and evenings.
MONNA LUSA
MONNA LUSA
so idk how ur times work for me, everyday is fine for me except for the sunday of this week that is kinda busy
Kink
Kink
Given the times you provided, the only day I can do is Sunday.
Kink
Kink
I’m only available from 8pm-11pm EST during the week.
MONNA LUSA
MONNA LUSA
Unfortunately i won't be here at all on Sunday. I am available every day for roughly 10 hours in my afternoons and evenings. I have never had scheduling issues because my availability is wide this summer. It's difficult to think you can't get 30 minutes off in your morning/early afternoon to play me
MONNA LUSA
MONNA LUSA
And unfortunately i can't play at 2 AM my time :(
Kink
Kink
I work and I’m totally, 100% unavailable to play in the mornings and afternoons during the week. Please pick a time from what I have listed; 8pm to 11pm EST, or anytime on Sunday. I have no other available times, at all. If this does not work for you, please request an extension and pick a time between 8pm to 11pm EST next week.
MONNA LUSA
MONNA LUSA
how am i supposed to play between 2-5 am my time next week? what does it change from this week? i don't work but i won't stay up to play someone with a restricted scheduling for a pokemon game given i'm available for so many hours per day.
Kink
Kink
So you’ve admitted you have no extraneous responsibilities that keep you from being flexible, but won’t be flexible? I’ve given you my times, if you want to leave it to act/coinflip, then so be it, I can make the post now.
Kink
Kink
I have a wedding all of Saturday and I’m the best man, but I can try to do first thing in the morning, like 8am my time.
MONNA LUSA
MONNA LUSA
Finally. It works for me
Kink
Kink
Btw, calling me out when I’m literally trying to do whatever I can to schedule with you is so shitty lol get ready buddy I am motivated.
MONNA LUSA
MONNA LUSA
you were the one calling me out by posting in the thread lmao
Kink
Kink
I need to reschedule for Monday, I asked for an extension in thread, hopefully you’ll be available. I took the day off work so I can accommodate your availability. Sorry for the hassle.
Kink
Kink
Unless you're available now per chance?
MONNA LUSA
MONNA LUSA
are you still there?