Bunrphenix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AGLT I am gmt-4 I am can play 9am - 2pm and 9pm - 11pm on weekdays and I can play 5pm - 11pm on weekends
    When would you like to play?
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    Hello ! Gmt + 2 and i can play from 9pm -11pm on the weekend
    Also i can play friday afternoon
    So is friday 5 pm my time good for you ?
    I believe it would be 11am for you
    Bread Sandwich
    Bread Sandwich
    yeah 5pm your time Friday works, see you then
    Hey I'm +5.5 we are paired for aglt R2 in losers bracket I'm free during weekends night my time wbu?
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    Hi ! I'm gmt + 2 and i'm also free the weekend. I can suggest you to play at 5pm my time, i believe it would be 8.5 pm your time, is it okay for you ?
    Opnoob 598
    Opnoob 598
    Sounds good see you then! Probably Saturday is better for me so Sat 8:30 pm my time aka 5 pm your time works right?
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    Yeah sounds good ! See you there !
    hi we are opponents for Ubers Ladder Tournament I Playoffs - Round 2 gmt -4 here
    can you play monday 3 pm gmt -4?
    can you play monday 4 pm gmt -4?
    i am not able to play this week
    we will need an extension
    heya we're paired for lc open round 4, when can you play? i'm gmt-7, can't rly play monday, tuesday, wednesday, or sunday, but other days i am pretty free
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    hey sorry I just got back from vacation. that should maybe work, i might be going out today but i'll let you know in a few hours.
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    yeah thank you and as i said before if you cant just propose an other hour to play ;)
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    okay it works for me! see you in like 3 hours
    Bonjour, Ubers Open, I'm - 4. Something like Friday around my late afternoon would be great if that's possible
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    Hi ! GMT + 2 and i Can play from 2 to 3 PM and from 9 to 11 PM at my time all the week except this tuesday.
    Friday is ok, so at 10 PM for me (or would be like 4pm for you), are you agree ?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Yeah, see you then!
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    hi ! I'm on on the main server.
    Hey buddy, we're paired for UU Open R2, when do you wanna play? I'm GMT-4
    Lazuli
    Lazuli
    Tomorrow at my 2:00/3:00 PM
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    so if it's 3 PM for you, it will be like 9 PM for me so that's good see you :)
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    When you're on, just start a private conversation with me, i will receive a mail that will show that you're on. And then i will know that we can play together
    Ssnl r3, gmt +10 when r u good
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    i was here at midday on my hour today but you wasn't connect at the same time as me :/, if i don't find you today we will have to schedule an other time to play :) (and it can't be thursday at my midday bcz i'm not here :/)
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    Can you play now
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    do you have others hours where you're connected ? (so not only at midday for me but even at 9 A.M. for me so 17 pm for you if it's correct)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…