Smogon Forums

85percent
Oh, and to keep this fun and fair: I looked through the replays of the past rounds (including yours) to get some inspiration. And while I won´t try to specifically counter your used teams, I just thought you should know and take it into account. - Don´t want to have an unfair informational advantage.
Granny Pie
Granny Pie
Hey, hey, no need to apologize, that's just smart play. I'm GMT-5, but I can battle whenever. If you want, we can go now.
Granny Pie
Granny Pie
You sly dog! You never put your replays in the thread! Aight, well, I'm still ready whenever you are.
85percent
Can´t really do today. How about tomorrrow 11pm my time (4pm your time)?
Granny Pie
Granny Pie
Can't. I work tomorrow at 4. Same time Thursday would work, tho.
85percent
Yea, that´s why I said it would be an advantage for me :) But again: I will try to not counter-team you.
85percent
Sure, then let´s do Thursday!
85percent
I´m ready
85percent
Not waiting any longer...
Granny Pie
Granny Pie
Shit, you're right. My bad. Sorry, I've been running errands to get ready for Uni this year. I'd love to meet you again tomorrow, though, as I'm for sure not doing anything. I'll even set a reminder for it.
Granny Pie
Granny Pie
Unless you come on again later tonight. Just hit me up on Smogon, if that's the case, or Discord if you want more guaranteed results. Granny Pie#8414
85percent
It´s pretty late for me, so I would prefer to do it another day. Tomorrow doesn´t work though. How about the weekend? I can do both, Saturday or Sunday 11pm my time (4pm your time).
Granny Pie
Granny Pie
I could do Saturday at 3, but Sunday could probably work.
85percent
Sunday 4pm (your time) then?
Granny Pie
Granny Pie
Aight. See you then.
Granny Pie
Granny Pie
Hey, 85percent. We are going to be going out for dinner for my father's birthday around 4, but if you are on, I'm free until then.