Smogon Forums

Karppi
Karppi
Hello, I'm GMT+3. Sadly I'm very busy this week, so I would prefer if we could play sometime next week. I'm usually available 7PM-11PM my time, but I'm still little unsure about my schedule next week (my weekend should be free, but idk about Monday-Friday).
tazz
tazz
Fair enough. my availability is a bit unpredictable next week as I am traveling, maybe weekend could work. Are you referring to this coming weekend or the following one?
tazz
tazz
Are you available any times later or earlier than that? I’m on vacation Monday-Sunday next week and it’s going to be very hard to get a concrete time down as those times are the middle of the day for me. Alternatively my schedule is extremely flexible the next couple days so are you available at all?
tazz
tazz
So, are you available any other times? I’m gmt-5 so your timer are in the middle of the day
tazz
tazz
times are in the middle of the day, sorry for the typo
Karppi
Karppi
Sorry for not replying to your earlier VM, didn't have much time to spend on Smogon, sadly I can't do later times, but earlier might be possible. But I still can't do my mornings. When would you have availability?
tazz
tazz
Around 4 PM your time would probably work most days
Karppi
Karppi
Well, if it still works, I can do that time both Saturday and Sunday