Smogon Forums

Taptricity
Taptricity
Dude just wait. You are honestly being incredibly disrespectful and should just sit down and be patient for once.
LORD HELIX 65
Sorry you have such a big boner for Antar
Ampha
Ampha
Stop being stupid ugh,Antar's work isn't easy as you make It look like,plus Antar has IRL as well,which can take a lot of people's time,just wait and stop being impatient and disrespectful
Ampha
Ampha
Plus Antar's work has been pretty incredible for the site to be criticized like that by a impatient guy
LORD HELIX 65
Everyone says he’s such an incredible guy, while he and only he is allowed to stats and he’s mediocre at doing it. I would gladly take over his role
BloodAce
BloodAce
It's not that he is the "only one alowed to do stats". He is the only person with the necessary skills willing to do it despite working full time. Not sure why you feel the need to come on here and insult him because he made on honest mistake. As for you being able to do a better job, I have my doubts.
Merritt
Merritt
"and he's mediocre at doing it." Yep. That's what I'd call a guy who has generated the usage stats every month for more than 5 years with only a handful of mistakes. Mediocre.
Taptricity
Taptricity
I’d honestly like to see you try to take over his role. You’ll see how difficult it is to go through the source code to find every single mon that has ever been used in the most playable tiers. Antar is a busy dude and this along with his work irl is difficult. Stop assuming and trying to assert your ego over him. It’s honestly quite funny when people say they can do their job better than that said person.
Taptricity
Taptricity
Because it’s most of the time not true at all and it’s just some sort of way to show dominance.