Luigifan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i like the cut of your jib
    Luigifan
    Luigifan
    Ummm... huh? What job are you talking about? (I do enjoy reading The Dark Id's LPs; they're hilarious.)
    Luigi
    Luigi
    the name dude oo
    Goddamnit, is there anything I can do on this site without breaking some sort of rule?!
    Welcome back! Just make sure to follow the rules within CAP and Smeargle this time to avoid any problems.
    Mova
    Mova
    You can be doing better than this. If you're going to post in CAP, make sure it's relevant to the discussion.
    Luigifan
    Luigifan
    Well, I'm trying... personally, I'm a little too attached to my takes on how the project SHOULD have gone.
    Mova
    Mova
    Can't blame you there, but what's done is done.
    what's with the fun fact about shedinja? Analysis threads are for QC and GP checks, not random off-topic statements
    Luigifan
    Luigifan
    Shedinja got described as "weak" in the thread. Perhaps power creep has made it appear weak, but when it's compared to its fellow Ghost-types, its "weakness" is dramatically overstated.
    OrangeGuru
    OrangeGuru
    Except they don't care about comparisons to fellow ghost-types. And if you really have an issue with it, then say it more directly to try and help the author rather than a quasi passive-aggressive factoid hiding the true purpose of your message.
    OrangeGuru
    OrangeGuru
    what did you do?? don't get banned lol
    if we're warning people what moves to not use on scarf tran, should we not also mention every single other attacking move that shouldn't be used on it?
    I hate to break it to you, but we don't submit personal ideas in CAP, even the Kitchen. If you like drawing stuff, try drawing them and discussing the designs in Smeargle.
    Luigifan
    Luigifan
    ...Problem is, I can't really draw worth a damn. Bomberman and Kirby is about all I can draw.
    Okay, what the hell is going on at Uncharted Territory? It sounds like there's a shitstorm brewing over the Gengarite ban...
    Hey man do you mind cooling it on the likes? I appreciate it, but it's really flooding my feed and it's distracting me :/
    Luigifan
    Luigifan
    Eh? What do you mean by that.
    Just so you know, PI now has a new rule where you don't need a sprite anymore! I know you have plenty ideas, so you can go ahead there and use them!
    Luigifan
    Luigifan
    Hey, whatever happened to Pokémon Industries? Are all the old creations still around somewhere?
    Ride The Lightning
    Ride The Lightning
    Smogon got hacked and every social group was basically deleted. I think I have a backup of the pokes, but I haven't worked on PI since forever. There's a new project similar to PI called NEMEP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…