Smogon Forums

Lycinth
Lycinth
oh right this is a thing lol - I'm Aest (gmt + 10) I'm free most days and can stay up late to fit your schedule. Just name a day and time.
patlop2307
patlop2307
How about friday 2pm-3pm?
Lycinth
Lycinth
As in my friday 2-3pm? That works for me if thats what you mean
patlop2307
patlop2307
My time, would be 9am for you if youre living in the east
Lycinth
Lycinth
hold up what? you're cest right? thats gmt+2 which would make that my 10-11pm which i guess im fine with
patlop2307
patlop2307
Nope im in portugal rn so -1 hour which would be 9-10pm
Lycinth
Lycinth
Alrighty no problem
patlop2307
patlop2307
U there?
Lycinth
Lycinth
aight sorry didnt get the notification lmao ye ive been on smog tours - Lycinth
Lycinth
Lycinth
challenge whenever
Lycinth
Lycinth
ill be on for another 10 minutes then im going to bed. are you able to battle tomorrow? and what SPECIFIC gmt are you so i know what time it is there. bc if ur standard portugal time that puts you 9 hours behind me not 7 like you thought and this time zone mess up is pretty fucking annoying.
patlop2307
patlop2307
So rn its 8.30-35pm for me. And yea i agree, sorry bout that
Lycinth
Lycinth
ok so your 8 hours behind me, cool, so you if your available to battle at around the same time today that'll be 2-3pm for you and 10-11pm for me. if not dw but ill check back every hour or so incase you wanna battle earlier/later
Lycinth
Lycinth
aight im on smogtours on Lycinth if ur on and wanna battle just chal whenever
Lycinth
Lycinth
alright so im gonna be around tomorrow same time and that may possibly be the last time im gonna care to battle
patlop2307
patlop2307
Dude just call act then im trying to do my best to get my games done (have to rely on a public network in a little village lol)
patlop2307
patlop2307
Sorry for having caused any inconveniences
Lycinth
Lycinth
nah its fine if we cant play tonight then you can call act im really not that bothered about it (sorry if i came off that way). not really taking it too seriously anymore after losing r1 of UU and NU
Lycinth
Lycinth
if your around rn we can play but im kinda tired so if not, just call activity/take the win idk what itd be counted as - unfortunate but good luck in the rest of your matches bro