Nineage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• answered you ping on discord, but vms are needed for merr's sanity.
    let's aim for friday, more or less any time after 10 am. if that doesn't work, i can't comfortably do saturday, so give me another time/day
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Friday good. I'll be free after noon central until like 9.
    Fiend
    Fiend
    I'll probably ping you on discord to play around 2 your time then.
    Hey. For the past year or so I've used your Tampermonkey script to avoid seeing giant sprites...yet suddenly it doesn't work anymore, it seems like they changed something in the code. Would you mind looking into it, please? Thank you
    Wizard
    Wizard
    Or just tell me what should I change
    Our team is south america, not latin. Mexico is with west.
    Is dpp bo3?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Mexico isnt just with west anymore, brother. I used Latin america to include central america but like...I guess I should be more consistent.
    Dpp is bo3 if both players agree. Vamos lá!
    GOAO
    o fine i thought we were just south cause not allowed to take mexicans oO and ok
    Hey, were paired for lc ssnl r6, i can play whenever really this week as long as it is not super early/late. GMT+2
    Nineage
    Nineage
    I'm -5 and it would be nice to play in the evening your time (around 9 maybe?) today or tmrw
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    lets do it tomorrow, 9 pm my time sounds good
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Ok see you then
    Laptop getting fixed so if you could tell mango I’d prefer Sunday for whatever tour I’m playing him in. And also: thinking about a guy who sends a dick pic with the caption “this is not a pipe” like the French painting. Also tell lc discord / whoever needs to know that we’ve entered “the autumn of Quiet Dersh” and to be prepared.
    hey we battle lc ssnl loser's, i am gmt 5.30 when can you battle?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Can we either play Monday night or Saturday night your time?
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    yea sure...infact we can batttle now if you are up for it. Same name on PS
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Give me 10 minutes and I'll be online
    Hey we play for LC Monotype, I'm GMT+10. I saw your message below but seeing as you're -7 I can really only do very early morning Sunday as I've got an exam Monday my time, so will prob have to be another day sorry.
    On vacation for a few weeks, be patient if you need something please. TOUR OPPS: Sundays are the best day for me by a long shot, I can play basically anytime.
    We UU play for the pound for pound tour. Best time for me is after 9pm gmt
    Nineage
    Nineage
    I'm super busy this week as its my graduation week. I can maybe play sunday night your time, but it'll be a few days before I can give you a specific time.
    DKM
    DKM
    Ok
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Hey, I can play for the next little while. On PS as Nineage.
    were matched up for pspl mono. I'm GMT +2, when do you have time to play
    Emre Mor 9
    Emre Mor 9
    well mornings are pretty fine by me, but would appreciate it to be not that early in the morning, 9 am and above my time would be favorable
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Yeah that's really late for me. Let's try saturday afternoon your time?
    Emre Mor 9
    Emre Mor 9
    thats fine, see you on saturday afternoon then
    Sup, we paired for PSPL Mono. I'm GMT +5:30 and I'd be able to fight my nights easily after 11pm. What do you think of 1am-2am my times at around Thursday/Friday?
    Joyverse
    Joyverse
    8-10 AM weekends idts. So yeah, how does Saturday/Sunday mornings my time look for you?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Hey dude I know it's short notice but I can play for the next little while if you can (since this time worked better for you). If I dont see you I'll still assume we are paying Saturday morning for you
    Joyverse
    Joyverse
    Thanks for letting me know. I don't think I'll be on for the next few hours do to some work irl. So I'll see you the set time I suppose?
    Some irl stuff for the next few weeks. Please be patient if you need me for something.
    OST r3, when? gmt-8 here
    undisputed
    undisputed
    what timezone are you? I will probably be busy this weekend unfortunately. Are you on discord?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Contacted you on discord (or what i believe to be you) with no luck. Can you play tonight? I cant play fri or sat.
    undisputed
    undisputed
    let's play now. come onto stours. I didn't get a message from you on disc
    Hi we're paired for OST r2, when are you available to play ? I should be free all week long
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Hi dude. I contacted you over a week ago and got no response until today, which is the deadline day. Unfortunately, im kind of busy today, so im going to call activity.
    Hey Nineage you might wanna consider removing Aipom from this. It wasn't exactly winning but still
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…