Smogon Forums

mashumarutu
mashumarutu
im available all of this week until Friday, at any time so just tell me your Preference. Same timezone
DoubleJ
What about Friday around 8pm?
mashumarutu
mashumarutu
yeah sure
DoubleJ
Sorry not gonna make that, could we play earlier that day? Like around 2pm?
mashumarutu
mashumarutu
eh i think that might overlap with my plans that day i had them moved Forward because i thought i wouldnt be busy, really just poor thinking on my end. I'll see if I can do smth about that and i'll tell you a time I can do as soon as possible
DoubleJ
Alright, I'm online rn on smogtours as D0UBLE_J. If today doesn't work out then we could battle this weekend, I have a lot of spare time then
DoubleJ
So when do you have time today/tomorrow?
mashumarutu
mashumarutu
uh this evening after 11pm i believe
mashumarutu
mashumarutu
sorry this took so long was very busy
DoubleJ
Ahh, seems like we missed each other again. Today I have time after 3pm my time and will be on until 10 or 11 pm (my time).
mashumarutu
mashumarutu
this might be cursed, i have a flight at 5pm and have to leave for the airport at 2:30pm. Uhh i might be able to play when i arrive, but id only have my phone on me so idk ive id have any teams at all. I'll try to copy some of my builder on my phone and then i should be able to play at like 11pm or smth. I'll tell you here as soon as I can play. Sorry if I've been making scheduling hell for you so far.
DoubleJ
Haha, no problem. I'll see you then I hope
DoubleJ
Not 100% sure whether I'm gonna make it or not. If not, tell me when you have time next week. I'll try and fit it in my schedule!
DoubleJ
So... when?
mashumarutu
mashumarutu
Im sorry, I was on Holidays and forgot to log into smogon and schedule this. Uhm i cant Play the weekend since i have to go to my grandparents and im not allowed to take my phone or anything, but I can Play the entirety of next week if that anyhow helps. I forgot when the deadline for this is but if its this weekend you can get act for sure, really all my fault. Im sorry ive been a pain in the ass to schedule with.
DoubleJ
15th, so tomorrow. I can still battle today (in the evening around 9pm), tomorrow would be difficult
DoubleJ
ofc I can battle now