Smogon Forums

Heysup
Heysup
i would rather play weekday mornings, but i doubt that wll work for you. What is your PS username, we could always try to run into each other before the weekend, otherwise last ditch effort will be the weekend which im usually only free in the mornings. Do you want to do bo3?
rssp1
rssp1
Yeah I’ve got work weekday mornings so that probably wouldn’t work. Ps username is rssp1. I can def get up in the morning on weekend if needed. Are you free on the evenings of any weekday? I’ll check with jac on bo3, but he’ll probably let me do whatever (doesn’t hurt to make sure tho)
rssp1
rssp1
Jac actually okayed it but upon thinking more, I do want to play more DPP games but I also want to win, so I'd like to do bo1. If you want to play two more friendly games after i'd absolutely be down but dont worry about it if you don't want to. Let me know about your availability whenever you can!
Heysup
Heysup
evenings on weekdays are tough. I may have some time at 6 occasionally but i can't commit. Weekend mornings at like 9-10 or so my time would most likely work.
rssp1
rssp1
What time zone are you again? We can schedule Saturday 9 your time (maybe 9:30 if you are est) since weekdays probably won’t work for either of us
Heysup
Heysup
I can confirm today at 5:45-6 pm. I'm gmt-5 I think (central)
rssp1
rssp1
Rip I’ll still be at work then unfort (I’m at work till 5 my time). Central is gmt-5 for sure though
Heysup
Heysup
what about tonight at similar time?
rssp1
rssp1
Still got work, that time every weekday won’t work :/
Earliest I’d be back home is at around 8 your time and that’s only on Tuesdays/Thursdays
Heysup
Heysup
I can do 8 Tonight if you can
rssp1
rssp1
Don’t think it’ll be possible and I don’t want to leave you waiting on the off chance that it will be, would Thursday at 8ish work?
Heysup
Heysup
Don't think so but I will see
rssp1
rssp1
Alright let me know - if all else fails we can play 9 your time Saturday (if I oversleep or something we can play 9 on Sunday)
rssp1
rssp1
8ish your time likely won’t work for me so let’s just try for Saturday