Imanalt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nice that even long past the days of PL and when i've stopped using smogon, i still see you through leffen's tweets LOL
    someone told me the owner of this profile is an unlucky (BAN ME PLEASE) is this true
    hello we are matched up for the little cup premier league. i am west coast and available most afternoons and evenings before 10pm. What time would you like to have our match?
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    im super free so i can play pretty much any time that works for you
    Raseri
    Raseri
    ill try to find you tomorrow then
    the owner of this profile is a big faget and steals candy from children
    swiss, im gmt+2, i have uni tuesday and wedn afternoon, and i like to avoid weekends for tour games, tell me when u wanna
    neomon
    neomon
    im on right now if you want, but i can also do sunday evening and wednesday after 9pm ish
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    wednesday works, i'll probably get home around 9 your time, maybe a bit later
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    yo im on now, find me on smogtours?
    when play for LC banned mons tour, gmt +1, cant do earlier than Thursday (but not between 2-6pm that day), cant do 2-4:30pm on Weekdays and if we play on a Weekend pref before 5pm but flexible
    Alore
    Alore
    Could we delay til 5 actually
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    sure. i'm online now, pm me on ps (on as imanalt) when you're good to play
    Alore
    Alore
    pmd on ps, in case you didnt see im on
    hey we should play for bw lc...when are you available? im gmt +1
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    thats like the one time friday I can't do, can you do any time after 2:30 pm my time?
    fran17
    fran17
    Could work yeah
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    im available early, so i can play anytime from now, pm me on discord or ps when you want to fight
    Alty, how come whenever I go on PS I never see you?? Suddenly getting a craving to return to Pokemon... aaand you know what that means. MOAR GHOSTING! Let me know if you're on Discord because I practically live on there nowadays. Hopefully catch you soon. All the best.
    When will you be able to do our matches for rbpl? I'm available weekdays starting from around 3:30pm EST, and basically all day weekends
    Flyhn
    Flyhn
    I'll be idling on PS basically all day. Name's the same as Smogon name, when you're ready just send the challenge, i have desktop notifications on
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    i can only do late this evening (like after 7-8 or so), sorry i had stuff come up D:
    Flyhn
    Flyhn
    That's fine, i'll still be available then
    Hey, we're playing for Seasonal. I am GMT+2 and available Monday to Wednesday afternoon and evening, Thursday full day, Friday afternoon. We have to play before the weekend due to it being treated as an extension
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    i'll play thursday evening your time, im gmt-4
    Xayah
    Xayah
    All right sounds good
    We play that one LC tour with the banned mons and I'm mountain daylight time (gmt -6) with some wonky availability but I tend to like Sunday evenings
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…