Isa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! For the Chess tour, i'm GMT -3, can we play thursday or friday so i have time to build since I have an exam on wednesday and another one on monday?
    i m GMT -4 Bro tell Me your Free time By GSC Uber
    Isa
    Isa
    Hello, I am GMT+2. I can play weekday evenings, or I can play up until 22:00 on weekends. Let me know what suits you.
    sawamura
    Give me see my free time baby i m so bussy by other tours
    Isa
    Isa
    anything?
    on saturday i found hanabi at the store when i was trying to buy my little brother a birthday present. exactly the same game you had too! O M G instantly bought it
    Isa
    Isa
    yellow suits you well btw
    mael
    mael
    isn't it pretty? i'm so happy lmao
    Isa
    Isa
    as you should be. major achievement. your name is in the history books of smogon now and that isnt subject to change
    "forfeiting my series in advance. got tonsillitis and am too sick to play properly"

Take care of you, man.
    Isa
    Isa
    thanks for caring ^_^
    Hey friend. Est lmk when free
    Isa
    Isa
    im ready on stours. if i dont respond immediately its because fsr chrome doesnt give me alerts, but im around. im on meds so i wanna play asap before the effect wears out, so hit me up
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    Hey sorry, be home in 10ish
    Isa
    Isa
    all good
    Hey man. When do you wanna play for RoA Olympic Finals? (I got the yes from Lutra to start scheduling). I'm GMT +3 btw CKW#6353 in case u wanna schedule there.
    hey we play for the roa thingy, gmt-7 when are you down
    Isa
    Isa
    gmt +1 this evening after 8 PM my time is best for me
    lax
    lax
    oh i mstve missed this, can you play in the next 2 hours? i leave after
    Isa
    Isa
    i can play right now
    i surf the rightwing internet because im preparing to take the redpill and apparently sweeden is under sharia law now? can you confirm or deny this
    Isa
    Isa
    deny. rightwing/redpill is fake news
    yo, is CHINGUYA in reference to the show Genius Game by any chance?
    Isa
    Isa
    CHINGUYA!

He is FASTER
    He is STRONGER
    He is
    The mighty DONGER
    Matched up for the GSC STABmons thing, so when do you wanna play? I'm EST and I dont really care when so its up to you
    pinktidal
    pinktidal
    sounds fine
    Isa
    Isa
    great, see you in a few hours. i will be on ps main and smogtours as Isa
    Isa
    Isa
    sorry i didnt see your PMs, i didnt get alerted, stupid laptop.

i'll check in manually every 20 minutes or so from now, so dont disappear on me if you get back
    friend fite </3
    Would you like to play the upcoming weekend? Im gmt-4 and so far i can play all saturday and sunday evening/night
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Oh I think I messed up times, yea your midnight works
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Something came up rn, so i cannot make it to the time we scheduled. Could be able to play today given the circumstances + i ended up not doing anything today so got all day free oO could stay up till your morning
    Otherwise, sunday my morning could work, i can start a game till like 11:30 am my time
    Vileman
    Vileman
    we fite sunday 9:30 am my time :D
    Yo i apologize, I overslept X_X
    Isa
    Isa
    happens. when can you play today? ill be gone between 16.30-20.30 my time and will likely be busy 21.00-22.30, and will try to go to bed around 1 AM. can play the other hours
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    I can play basically the whole day today just give me ure discord so whenever ure on u can message me and we can play
    Sorry I'm still not free and won't be tonight, what times could you make this weekend?
    Isa
    Isa
    mostly any time tomorrow, sunday is very busy tho but 20.30 onwards
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…