Smogon Forums

GRAND EMPRESS
GRAND EMPRESS
I’m GMT -6 (CST). I’m usually pretty free on weekends, just not too good with timezones. This weekend I’m gunna be pretty busy with my college graduation. But anytime later this week will be fine :)
Level 51
Level 51
Weekdays are pretty bad for me, I'm kind of only available from about 7-8pm and 9-10pm my time. That's 3-4am and 5-6am your time (and the first window isnt even a guarantee lmao)
Level 51
Level 51
Can you not do any times on the weekend at all?
GRAND EMPRESS
GRAND EMPRESS
Unfortunately not. I’ll be back home on Tuesday. We may have to get an extension.
Level 51
Level 51
Well sure but my weekday availability is still abysmal given that I work 8 to 6 full-time
GRAND EMPRESS
GRAND EMPRESS
Yeah that will be annoying to work Around. Hm... when is your freetime during the week?
Level 51
Level 51
7-8pm and 9-10pm weekdays (+8), can maybe stretch the second window a tad longer but not much. if i'm calculating this correctly that's 3-4am and 5-6am your time (CST, -6).
GRAND EMPRESS
GRAND EMPRESS
Hmm. We can try Tomorrow at 3:30AM my time if you want. I think I can grab some time then
Level 51
Level 51
wait shit i calculated wrong, it's actually 5-6am and 7-8am your time. i can try to extend the second window a bit too, is that more doable?
GRAND EMPRESS
GRAND EMPRESS
If that’s the case, the second window would be better for me. I get home from worj around 7:30AM