Smogon Forums

Lunar.
Lunar.
That's fine! Friday Works for me unless something comes up but I'll let you know if that's the case.
Gweebis
Gweebis
So it turns out that I'm heading out of state today... I thought we were going to leave Saturday since it would be more daytime driving, but we're planning on leaving right after I get out of work today. With that said, would you be able to do Saturday then? I will be awake after 11 AM and should be free anytime that's not 4-6 PM as my family will want to take me out to dinner.
Gweebis
Gweebis
Sorry about the inconvenience :c
Lunar.
Lunar.
The earliest I could play would be like 9pm since I work all day Saturday. I guess we could do that if we need to?
Gweebis
Gweebis
I guess so, sorry about that :c If it comes down to it and we can't work something out, feel free to take the W since I had to reschedule.
Gweebis
Gweebis
So it's a 3.5 hour drive back to my apartment and we haven't left yet; I may only be getting home at 10 or 10:30 :T Let me know if that's too late!
Golden Gyarados
Golden Gyarados
Hey what's the status of this
Lunar.
Lunar.
When we had to reschedule I ended up coming on 30 minutes later but did not see him. Like I said though I couldn't really play Saturday so it was a weird situation. I don't want to take the win unless we can't find a time to play, but if it is the case he did offer the win to me since he forced a day I said I couldn't play. In the end its up to you though.
Golden Gyarados
Golden Gyarados
I can give you an extension to Tuesday if that works for you
Gweebis
Gweebis
Hmm, I'd get home late on Monday and Tuesday, but yeah, I just got home now and am beat. I can try for 7-8 PM on Mon and 8-9 PM on Tues if either of those works?
Gweebis
Gweebis
And yeah, if neither works I'm fine taking the L since it was issues on my end with family wanting me to stay far later than I should.
Lunar.
Lunar.
I can do Monday at 7-8pm est.
Gweebis
Gweebis
The appointment is at 7, not 6, so it's more 8-9 PM :T
Lunar.
Lunar.
Okay that's fine.
Gweebis
Gweebis
I just got back home now, and I'm ready whenever you are! I'll be on PS under my account fouyo4.
Gweebis
Gweebis
Everything still good for today? I'd rather not stay up that late as I have to get up early tomorrow... Just let me know if you need to reschedule.
Lunar.
Lunar.
Something ended up coming up, sorry about that. I'll just give the win since I made you stay up. Sorry about that.
Gweebis
Gweebis
Nah, it's fine. We can try for Wednesday if you'd like. It evens out since we both had scheduling conflicts :p
Lunar.
Lunar.
Are you able to play now?
Golden Gyarados
Golden Gyarados
Even though the extension deadline is tonight at midnight, I'm not actually going to update the thread until I wake up - probably around 7am eastern US time on Wednesday morning. If you can arrange to play before then that's just fine, otherwise I'll put one of you through then.