Smogon Forums

Kink
Kink
i see below you don't respond often. respond to this one please.
Kink
Kink
I'm not here this entire weekend until late Sunday (around 10pm EST).

Please respond soon. I can accommodate most times. How about Wednesday or Thursday evening after 7pm EST?
Snowy
Snowy
I am +10, my weekday flexibility is very limited due to work, as such I'm only available to play between the hours of 6pm-10pm my time. I can't do Sunday 10pm est as that's early mourning Monday. Would you be able to do maybe an 8:00pm or 9:00pm on Friday est time? If you find further availability during the weekend, let me know, as I'm much more flexible then.
Kink
Kink
Let's do Thursday, I can't do any of the friday-sunday as I'm away travelling on business and will only get home around 9pm EST on Sunday.

Let me know what time works. For now, I'll be online 100% between 8am-10am EST, which should be ok for your times.
Snowy
Snowy
I can not make 8am-10am est, that's 11pm-1am GMT+10, which is outside of the timeframe I gave. My weekday availability is still 6pm-10pm, idk if you can manage any of those times?
Kink
Kink
Is your availability more flexible on Friday night? That should be my Friday morning. I can be up for like 8am. Thats 11pm for you.
Snowy
Snowy
I'll have to let you know after-work on Friday, since I may be need on Saturday mourning to about 12pm. Hopefully it'll be ok though.
Kink
Kink
Ok, I'll wake up at 8am my time, hopefully you'll be on.