Smogon Forums

Salzy
Salzy
Im free pretty much all the way until the deadline apart from Sunday and Monday, EST +5, I'm assuming you're busier than I am so we can work around your schedule
kumiko
kumiko
Do you mean -5 btw? standard east coast time right now is GMT-4 (EDT). Either way, Friday between 1 - 5 pm my time is pretty good for me. Is that doable for you?
Salzy
Salzy
No, I’m in Ireland 5 hours ahead of EST, I can make that work though, unless that is -5 ahah I moved here from Canada for school so I still get it confused sometimes
kumiko
kumiko
hey, I'm not 100% sure I can do Friday at that time range anymore. I'll still be able to do towards one end of the range for sure and I'll figure when that is soon, but if you can't do that it's probably best to reschedule for weekend. Let me know
Salzy
Salzy
Yeah just let me know what works best for you, if we could avoid Saturday night (my time) that would be ideal
kumiko
kumiko
I should be able to do 5 or so my time on Friday still, might be a tad late, 6 at the latest, but yeah, should still be fine.
Salzy
Salzy
So I can do tonight if needed still but if we can do tomorrow that’d be better for me, or even sunday
Salzy
Salzy
Any update?
Salzy
Salzy
So i gotta head out soon, I dont think ill have time to commit to a bo3, I still wanna play though so if the rest of the weekend doesnt work hopefully we can get an ext, I dont want act