Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play ost im gmt+2
    EclipseW
    I was ready to play but they randomly decided we had to go out this morning.
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    i wont be able to play tomorrow, sorry. it was you who took 4 days to reply and i had planned to play today. i will be on ps main for some hours
    EclipseW
    I was busy last week and had to schedule for the weekend anyway. Unfortunately my relatives decided to visit for the weekend which essentially ruined everything. I haven't been able to get on ps at all this week. And now not even the weekend. Sorry about yesterday. I actually was on and about to play before I had to leave suddenly. What about an extension? I'll contact the host
    Hello, we have to play on the ost, when would you like to play? I'm gmt+1
    EclipseW
    Thanks Yeah I also wanted to play today and I was expecting to play today until this happened
    EclipseW
    Ill be home tmrw an hour after we were scheduled to play today 4pm gmt-5, which shud be 10pm gmt +1
    EclipseW
    on EclipseW on main
    Hello, we have to play on the ost, when would you like to play? I'm gmt-8
    EclipseW
    what about friday at 8:30 pm gmt-8. which shud be 11:30 pm for me since im gmt-5
    LuisGR
    LuisGR
    I think it's perfect at that time, I'll be online during that time as LuisGR
    EclipseW
    im on ps on eclipseW. i got on at 11:30 for me im p sure i got the time right
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…