Smogon Forums

HT
HT
Wont be free until the night gmt -5 on weekdays. You wanna shoot for saturday? Noon my time 7pm yours
Pohjis
Pohjis
around that time on saturday should work. i will be able to play anytime after 12pm gmt-4 so hmu here whenever you want to play
HT
HT
Sounds good
HT
HT
hey you wanna play now? im on main as anime character
HT
HT
Hey so my parents are visiting this weekend so im not too sure about weekend availability. I think i can play tomorrow at 12:30 pm my time if that works for you
Pohjis
Pohjis
dude stop winning vs me in every tour and stealing my gf...
Pohjis
Pohjis
tomorrow and today won't work but i can be there for you between wednesday-friday. i can play pretty much after 11am your time (gmt-5) so lmk if any day between wednesday-friday work and suggest a specific if one of those work with you!
HT
HT
How late do you stay on usually? I have class until about 3-4 my time depending on the day
Pohjis
Pohjis
my eastern holiday starts after tomorrow so i can stay up to 6pm your time (2am in the night for me). thursday for you would be pretty nice but i can do wednesday or friday if thursday isn't manageable for you
HT
HT
alright, wanna shoot for wednesday at 4 pm for me midnight for you?
Pohjis
Pohjis
lets do that, ill catch your gf i mean ht on then...
HT
HT
apparently im gmt -4 now so i think i can play an hour earlier for you
Pohjis
Pohjis
you sure are if eastern timezone. you can hmu here when you are able to play
HT
HT
just pmd u on ps
HT
HT
again bro im tired of playing u smh. im free wednesday on p much when can you play
Pohjis
Pohjis
yeah i know but playing you in uu should be a lot of fun :D ill suggest a time later today
Pohjis
Pohjis
wednesday sounds interesting but how about doing this time on the weekend? saturday and sunday both work, lmk if weekend works. you can suggest a time
HT
HT
Weekend should be fine