Smogon Forums

Sendoh10
Sendoh10
Hi, I'm UTC+1. Ok, weekend is perfect for me. Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon if it would be possible. Do you have any preference?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
this weekend will be very busy for me, is it possible to play around 5 pm gmt-5 next week (or at worst, next weekend)
Sendoh10
Sendoh10
If you want to play around 5 pm it has to be on Sunday. Sunday 25th at 5 pm gmt -5 would be fine for you?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
that would be impossible for me to make. If you could outline your availability this weekend and the next week, I'll pick which time works best for me or maybe we'll have to adjust if none of the times align, because if you can't play at or after 5 pm est its gonna be really tough to find a time to play since my schedule is unusually busy these two weekends.
Sendoh10
Sendoh10
I would be available on Monday from 6 pm gmt+1, Thursday from 6 pm to 8 gmt+1, Friday from 4 pm gmt+1 and Saturday and Sunday from 4 pm gmt+1
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
ok well none of those times are possible for me except maybe monday (its currently 7 pm ur time) if possible. I'm free monday-friday from 5pm gmt-5 onwards, saturday from 7 pm onwards possibly, and sunday only around noon-2 ish.
edit: I realized i'm not exactly sure what you mean by "from," it could be possible that ur times align with mine on sunday and possibly today.
Sendoh10
Sendoh10
Today? Ok, I could play until 12 pm (my time). Could you?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
uhm i ~might~ be able to play around 5-6 my time but i don't know right now. If you're free for sunday around my noon - 2pm that would likely work better.
Sendoh10
Sendoh10
noon-2pm means 2pm in the afternoon? My 8 pm, right? That time is perfect for me
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
yeah, let's go for then.
Sendoh10
Sendoh10
Ok, see you on Sunday
Sendoh10
Sendoh10
I can't find you, do you have the same name than on the forum?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey, I thought u would be on before 2 since the range was noon to two, I was waiting and trying to find you on PS but couldn't and then had to leave a bit after two, I guess there was some confusion on which end of the time range we would be on to play. I'll be free all day tomorrow and can ask for a an extension if u can also play tomorrow / in the next few days.
Sendoh10
Sendoh10
I was connected at 8 pm (my time) and you weren't. Tomorrow I could play at 7 pm (my time)
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I said noon to two because I expected to be able to get our game done in that range. Regardless, 7 pm ur time is fine.
Sendoh10
Sendoh10
I thought you meant around 2 pm, you didn't show up so I notified your inactivity. Would there be any problem if we play and later we said we finally played? Because I prefer to play, no matter if I lost