Smogon Forums

Electroflare13
However Saturday is the best day to battle since on Sunday the round ends in like 9pm my time so if Sunday is the day then I need an earlier schedule.
necrocat219
necrocat219
Heya! I'm back from my weekend away. Okay I forgot to mention Friday is also ok for me too, and if we do Sunday then I am flexible to fit your time. If it is convenient I feel that Friday evening would actually be best for me, I could stay up to say up to 3am my time that night. Would you be able to play after you get back from school? If not the Saturday I forgot I have an event happening all day, so may be tough
necrocat219
necrocat219
But I am free all day Sunday
Electroflare13
If we were going to do Friday then I am available 4pm to 6pm and for Sunday I will try to be online anywhere between the time of 12pm to 5pm.
Electroflare13
Converting that time to gmt 0 I think it would be midnight to 2pm for Friday and for Sunday it would be 8pm to 1 am. Looking at this I think my days are behind yours so my Friday is your Saturday when we battle. Confirm me if I'm right or wrong though.
necrocat219
necrocat219
Yeah, thats right, it would be from midnight Friday evening to 2am Saturday for me if we were to play the Friday, and the times you've given on Sunday are correct too. Honestly that time frame on your Friday is perfect. Can we play then? If something comes up for one of us we can fall back on the Sunday.