Smogon Forums

MunchlaxAndChill
MunchlaxAndChill
I can't do most of next week, but as I said in the convo i can do anytime this week up until tuesday of next week. I'm also free on the weekends. I'd prefer to get it done by monday at the latest though
Arii Stella
Arii Stella
This week is not possible for me and that includes the weekend :(
I can try thursday around 2:30pm my time but if not we can make it on sunday 25th (next weekend) around 1:00pm my time
MunchlaxAndChill
MunchlaxAndChill
my time zone is about 5 hours behind yours so I don't think i'd be able to battle unless we did it at around 5-6 pm on weekend's in your time zone or 8-9 pm on weekdays since I have school on those days. I'm open to battling on weekdays as long as it's at a fair time (as I said i'm very free until this tuesday so I can probably battle any time until then), but otherwise im more available on weekends.
Arii Stella
Arii Stella
if you're est there is no way that you are 5 hours behind me, i'm 2 hours behind you. i can't play in the night time and again am not available this sunday so it has to be the next one and on weekdays i can only do on my afternoon as i initially specified in my response
MunchlaxAndChill
MunchlaxAndChill
are you open to battling tomorrow on monday?
Arii Stella
Arii Stella
tomorrow around this time yes
MunchlaxAndChill
MunchlaxAndChill
ok sounds good smogtours or normal server?
MunchlaxAndChill
MunchlaxAndChill
i've been online for 30 minutes waiting but you still have not shown up for the scheduled time