Smogon Forums

S0L1D G0LD
S0L1D G0LD
I am available on weekdays from 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM (GMT: - 5) and on weekends from 2:00 - 4:00 PM as well. Unfortunately, I will not be available tomorrow or the following day. If any of these times works for you, let me know; if not, we can try to schedule something else.
HSA
HSA
does today (now or at 7:30) work for you?
S0L1D G0LD
S0L1D G0LD
It looks like I barely missed your reply this evening. I'll be online for the next hour, but if you aren't available, we could try for Thursday/Friday.
S0L1D G0LD
S0L1D G0LD
Additionally, you can find me on ps! as "SolidAu" or a similar variation of the name.
S0L1D G0LD
S0L1D G0LD
Are you available for any other time this week? I know that we arranged for Thursday, but given that I was on for a considerable period of time this evening and didn't see you, I would assume that something changed to make it suboptimal for you. Therefore, in the interest of completing these matches, I would appreciate it if you could inform me when our next meeting should take place.
HSA
HSA
today at like 7:30 your time
HSA
HSA
today being friday, lmk if that works
HSA
HSA
uhh since you weren't on yday how about today anytime from 7:30-11 your time
S0L1D G0LD
S0L1D G0LD
Perfect. I'll try to be online for as much of that span as possible.
S0L1D G0LD
S0L1D G0LD
Alright, I was online from roughly 6:30 or 6:45 to 10:53 PM and never saw you once, so this range thing clearly isn't working. I will be online and available tomorrow at 2:00 PM and 9:00 - 11:00 PM. If one of these times works, please specify, and if we miss an earlier one, please try to meet me for a later one.
HSA
HSA
lol i was on ps as hsa the whole time and periodically checked for solid au (like once every hour) so i dont know if you're memeing but yeah

ideally you would vm me once you got on or would pm me on ps! or something instead of waiting until you got off to tell me i missed you xd, but yeah ill look for you again tmrw i guess
S0L1D G0LD
S0L1D G0LD
Dead serious. In addition to scanning rooms, I searched for your username 5+ times, and was told that you were offline every time.

Nevertheless, you are right. I will VM you once I come online this afternoon/night.
S0L1D G0LD
S0L1D G0LD
Out of curtesy, so that you don't waste your time, I wanted to let you know that things have come up, and 2:00 is no longer an option for me to play. I would estimate that 3:30 is the soonest that I could get online, but, if this doesn't work, then I will see you tonight.

Also, should I look for you on the main or tournament server? I really should have asked this earlier, but it isn't going to hurt anything by doing so now, so what the heck.