HeaLnDeaL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I'm excited for the new CAP and I hope Dream Catcher chameleon wins because in my opinion, its the best design and I already made a sprite for it!
    thanks for saying nice things abt my CAP sub :]
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    np, I really liked it : )

Thanks for making such a cool design :D
    Hey, thanks for deleting my second vote in the pool, I didn't actually mean to vote twice, it was my buggy net that made me think I hadn't posted the vote when I actually had :S
    tfw you didn't mention my typing submission in your most recent post for CAP 23. :(

But seriously, I'm excited to see what becomes of TrapCAP :)
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Which typing did you suggest? I can't even remember @_@
    nv
    nv
    Flying/Steel (which has gotten like 0 discussion in the thread lol).
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    I think it's not an utterly bad typing, so feel free to bring it up more in the thread if you want
    Hey, your greninja is ready for picking up. Feel free to PM me on PS/Discord if you want to communicate live. (I PM'd you on Discord before realizing the account seemed very inactive)
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    actually the discord account is very active, thanks for the mon!
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Ah sorry, it only seemed that way because the only common servers were the general smogon one, where your last post was months ago.
    Heal can you make a compilation of all the changes to each CAP

Also follow me back you commie
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    There's a thread that does that already. If you just want a TLDR of competitive changes, Rev got Triage, Navi got Guts + Heavy Slam, Tomo lost reflect and earth power, Aurumoth lost Illusion, Kitsunoh got iron fist and wish, Arghonaut got technician and spikes, Kril got scald/voltswitch/wildcharge, Cyclohm got volt switch, Voodoom got Nasty Plot and Thunderbolt, Malaconda got Drought and Spiky Shield.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Oh cool thanks
    hey i'm helix's champion. will let you know when we've figured out what time we can play. if you need to reach me discord is probably a little faster but i'll check smogon regularly too
    Ampharos
    Ampharos
    Hey sorry something came up, can we fight tomorrow @ the same time instead. Sorry again.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    sure
    Ampharos
    Ampharos
    Struggling mightily with McDonald's free WiFi atm cause my router exploded, will keep you posted
    LCPL this week. I’m GMT -7 and would prefer to play on Sunday after 12pm my time if possible. Otherwise, I can manage Thursday or Friday after 6pm my time. Also down to not play at all if you want, pretty sure this week doesn’t matter for either team lol.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Sunday afternoon/evening should work with me.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    oh sorry guess I didn't see your message on monday; must have got burried in my other notifications. But yes, I am ready to learn :D
    Melon
    Melon
    Okay cool, would Discord be fine for you when it comes to contacting each other?
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    sure, PM me on ps to get my discord stuff
    Hey I might be subbing for Vubon (lcpl), what times would you be available so I know if that's possible?
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    Nvm someone else will sub pronably
    Hi HeaLnDeaL, I got your Nihilego ready, and I'm currently online. So you can come online and pick it up whenever you're available.
    Have no fear HeaL, for I, snekkers-kun, will be calcing for Kit's offensive abilities when I get to my computer (soon)!

Sorry for lack of calcs in my post for Iron Fist, I was on mobile and wanted to get it in discussion after I saw Tough Claws proposed.
    we're paired for the stupid toxapex thing. I'll be idling in smogtours regularly. Just message me if you see. Nick is "Ash Borer"
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Aight I'll be keeping an eye out for you.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    I've been idling for a few days now on smogtours and haven't seen you :s
    You need to remove the movepool illegalities on Arghonaut, unless those still exist.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    They will be removed when updates are implemented. The updates will not be implemented until after every CAPmon update is complete on the forums.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…