Lolk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we play for dou seasonal, im gmt -5 and can play any time this week before 10 pm my time and i cant do saturday and i can do sunday after like 4 or 5
    Hey, when do u wanna play for ubers open ? im gmt +2 and available afternoons & late in evenings
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Tomorrow and Sunday are best for me, after that I have a lot of school. I am -7.
    KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    are you up right now ?
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Ya
    whats up, we should prob do our nu open match eventually
    Lolk
    Lolk
    o sorry i left cause we didnt schedule a specific time. What times are you free tomorrow.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    i should really be around all day today i think, prob for next 12 hours ill be somewhat around
    Lolk
    Lolk
    if you could play in the next hour or two that would be dope :D
    Hii, we're paired for Ubers Open, I'm GMT +2 and would have time on wednesday/friday/weekend from 10 am till 9 pm my time, would any of that work for you? ^.^
    So we're up for the LC Open, I'm GMT-4 and am on basically every day from 8pm-10pm my time. I'll also be able to do a larger variety of times this upcoming Tuesday and Wednesday. Let me know when works best for you!
    Hey Lolk. Im ur opponent for the NU Open VI. Was hoping Youd reply to this ASAP and tell me when ur free :) Thanks man. As always GL and Hf
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Hello! I am GMT-7 and am free most of this week, but not at all next week.
    DUU championship round 1, when fite? gmt+2 but I sleep at pretty weird times lately so just give me a time at I'll tell you if I can make it.
    dpl, I'm gmt+1. Sunday evening, my time, is preferable.
    Lolk
    Lolk
    im -7. Does 8pm your time, 12 pm my time, work?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Yeah, that works.
    Makiri ended up replying, but I explained the situation and told him to talk to Memo if he wanted to play.
    When can you play for ssnls. I gmt-4 and I can play 8:30-10 pm weekdays, 10:30 am to 10 pm Saturday and after 2 pm Sunday.
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I am -7 and can play Thursday-Sunday pretty much.
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    Would Sunday at 4 pm my time work?
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I believe so yes
    We gotta ssnls, also nice pfp i like it. Same time zone right? When you wanna go
    Elegyy
    Elegyy
    Ok actually can u play sometime between 5 45 and 6? I have to feed my family
    Lolk
    Lolk
    okie try to be quick tho I have to be somewhere at 6:30
    Elegyy
    Elegyy
    okokok
    Ssnls. Let's schedule for the weekend,I'll be free anytime Saturday or Sunday. Or I can battle during the week if I see you but I won't be on often
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Sorry bud I'm gonna my to be about 45min-1hr late. If you need to reschedule let me know
    Platinum God n1n1
    Platinum God n1n1
    will go back on PS at 3:30 my time
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Okay she should be out by then. Thanks for understanding
    we have to play for sun moon tour im gmt+1 i think im available always because i have vacation but tell me what days and times you prefer
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I am gmt-7 I think. As of now, any time Thursday or Saturday works for me. I'm at a place with really bad internet through Wednesday.
    Koekiekoekje
    Koekiekoekje
    you are -7 if you live in North/South America. If you can play Thursday around 12:00, it would be 20:00 for me. But if you like to play at 24:00 yourself I could play around 08:00 as well but I don't want earlier so probably it's best when you play in morning and me in evening
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Actually Im at my parents' house right now so i am -5. I just got home and can play any time for the rest of today. Idk my plans for tomorrow, but I can let you know by the end of the night.
    Hey, we're up for SM Kickoff R3. Not too worried since I see you online all the time and we're both gmt -8. Any chance we can play before Friday? I'm travelling out of town to see family for xmas. Ideally on my end, we'd play on an evening (eg. after 6pm) but let me know what your schedule's like. Cheers!
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I'm free for the rest of tonight and tomorrow morning, but I am also leaving tomorrow around noon and will be back Friday night.
    sm dubs, gmt+9, weekend is gud
    Lolk
    Lolk
    same. It's final exams next week so im not even sure of my schedule yet
    UU major, when fite. I'm gmt+2, i can play 9am/11am or after 9pm .I an adapt to your availabilities if you cant
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…