Smogon Forums

Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
Would you be able to play at like 1 PM EST (I believe that's 6 PM your time?) on Friday?
Kushalos
Kushalos
No i cook dinner
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
Ah, okay then. Then how about 11 AM EST/4 PM GMT+1 (if I'm getting my timezones correct)?
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
Hey friend, a couple things that were just brought to my attention:
1. My doctor's appointment that I thought was supposed to take place at 8 AM my time tomorrow is apparently happening an hour later. Hopefully that shouldn't mean I miss our scheduled time, but if I'm a few minutes late then that's why.
2. I can't seem to remember my password for my Showdown account that shares a name with my Smogon account. When we get to the battle instead of looking for "Gentlemenian" look for my alternate account, "Flump Up The Jam".
Sorry for not letting you know these things until now. This week was a bit more hectic than I anticipated and our battles slipped my mind until now. Hopefully there won't be any issues, but again I apologize in advance if there are any.
Kushalos
Kushalos
Ill be on most of the night ill catch you
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
OKAY. Sorry for dropping another inconvenience but apparently I'm moving my sister out of her apartment after my doctor's appointment today, something I thought was happening tomorrow. I can MAYBE bring my laptop there and see if I can get in 2 or 3 battles but I honestly don't know how likely that is. I'll let you know if I'm able to, but if worst comes to worst would you be able to battle tomorrow?
Kushalos
Kushalos
Should be able to
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
Thanks, man. I really appreciate it.