Smogon Forums

Bax
Bax
I can't do those times due to a prior obligation on Tuesday at that time and class on Wednesday during that time. As I said, I can play before 11:30 am my time on Tuesday if you can or are willing to
Bax
Bax
Either way, extension is only up until tomorrow night, so we have to play sometime tomorrow (Tuesday)
kael
kael
tomorrow 3pm at 4pm you can't?
kael
kael
ok tuesday 3pm at 4pm in your time you can right
Bax
Bax
Tomorrow is Tuesday, and I said that I can't do those times tomorrow...
kael
kael
this is big problem for we
Bax
Bax
Yeah. Don't want to throw shade here, but I think this could have been avoided if you replied to my vm earlier lol..
Finchinator
Finchinator
can you guys try and get this done in the next few days if I give a longer extension?
kael
kael
i can to play every day at 7 pm at 8pm in gmt -3

bax for you this time is 4pm at 5pm

and saturday i can to play all day long and sunday i can to play every time before 7pm
kael
kael
This time works for you 3pm at 5pm gmt -7
Bax
Bax
Your times are honestly really hard for me to do because of classes and just a busy daily schedule. I should be good this Sat during the times you mentioned, but I'm not sure if Finch is willing to let us extend our match that long as that's a day before the r5 deadline
Finchinator
Finchinator
we're late into the tournament and i do not want to coinflip, so you guys can play on Saturday -- try to get it done sooner and, of not, get it done then please.
Bax
Bax
For sure, thanks Finch

Kael, if you can and as I mentioned before, I can play before 11:30 am my time on Thursday if you're able to make time for that. If not, let's shoot for around 4:00 pm my time on Sat