Smogon Forums

MrPenguin93
MrPenguin93
Hello! I'm sorry, I've been busy these days but now I am free pretty much every day, I am on GMT -5 (Currently 11:27 am by the time I'm writing this message) and I am often free at 2 - 3 pm, then from 7 pm till 12 am, let me know at what time and day you could battle and we'll get it done!
Haruno
Haruno
tuesday my 9pm work for you?
MrPenguin93
MrPenguin93
Yup, that's fine /._./
Haruno
Haruno
Aight see you then
MrPenguin93
MrPenguin93
Yo, something showed up work-related and I will not be able to play today :/ Tomorrow I should be staying late at work as well so, maybe sometime after Thursday we could play?
Haruno
Haruno
ah rip. Well thurs I am usually busy in the evenings though if you're available in the afternoons that would work, otherwise playing on fri/sat would be preferred.
Haruno
Haruno
Just let me know when you're available and i'm sure we'll work something out
MrPenguin93
MrPenguin93
Yup, Saturday would be best, maybe 3 pm Sat works for you?
Haruno
Haruno
I am hosting smogon tour from 1pm my time to idk but it's safe to say till at least 5:30 and 3pm is right in the middle of smogon tour so that's not doable. Would playing after that be fine with you
MrPenguin93
MrPenguin93
Oh that's fine then, 6 pm works then?
Haruno
Haruno
Yeah or whenever smogon tour ends
Haruno
Haruno
See you then
MrPenguin93
MrPenguin93
Hello, I'm around right now. Let me know if you are so we can get the set done /._./
Haruno
Haruno
playing for adv cup rn. Fite after. :X SHould be done in like 20-30min
MrPenguin93
MrPenguin93
Oh, okay. I'll be around the rest of the night so no hurry, give me a shout when you're free.