Smogon Forums

Starmei
Starmei
as I said on your profile I can't play friday/saturday. I can play today at 11am your time
Starmei
Starmei
ok well it's now 11:35 your time and I've been on PS since 11 (the suggested time) waiting. sorry but imma have to call activity because I probably won't be able to schedule another time this round
C and E
C and E
Lol, youre funny bro. So because I missed 1 scheduled time you think u will get the activity win? You didnt say anything about not being able to play tomorrow.I will be available at 9:00 am to 12pm my time. I have work at 1pm so get on at 9am and we will play. If you think they will give you activity bc I missed 1 time you are sadly mistaken. I always get paired up with players from fucking Italy or Belgium and I have to jump through hoops to play yall niggas. But seriously, If I miss tomorrow then you have a fair complaint about activity.
Starmei
Starmei
you weren't available for most of the round then missed the scheduled time that we agreed on. after that you wanted to play again and gave me a window that you were available to play in (11am-12pm wednesday) so I suggested 11am and waited on PS for 30 minutes during this window that you were supposedly "available" after telling you the day before that I was gonna be there but you didn't show. In my original post i gave you a 12 hour window of my availability. 12 fucking hours do dont give me "jumping through hoops" bs
C and E
C and E
WE WILL PLAY TODAY IN 1 HOUR PUNK! GET READY!!
C and E
C and E
Wow, cant believe you actually showed up. Get ready son. We will play soon.