Smogon Forums

MSC Knightmare
MSC Knightmare
Hi there! Has the 2nd round started? I wasn't tagged in the post, I don't think. In any case, I should be around most of the day tomorrow!
Malekith
Malekith
Are you being online in 3/4 hours? I can play then.
MSC Knightmare
MSC Knightmare
I'll unfortunately be at a lab for one of my college classes. My internet gets really terrible late in the day, may be best to think of another day
MSC Knightmare
MSC Knightmare
What would you say to a relatively early afternoon Saturday game?
Malekith
Malekith
I dont know your GMT yet, so I dont know what early afternoon means
MSC Knightmare
MSC Knightmare
My apologies. I'm EST.
Malekith
Malekith
Can you make Sunday afternoon instead of Saturday?
MSC Knightmare
MSC Knightmare
No, sorry, I have my radio show then. Like I said, internet late gets kinda crappy. I do go home on some Fridays and some Saturdays, though, and internet at home is pretty consistent.

On Fridays, I have school from 11 AM - 5 PM, since my house is about a 40 minute drive away, I'd be able to meet you about as early as 6:15-6:30 PMish. Most Saturdays are free for me, so I can go home whenever I want.
Malekith
Malekith
Are you in home now ir still in the lab? We can play now if you are back
Malekith
Malekith
nvm lets try this Saturday, but I work my afternoon/night so it would have to be at my early afternoon wich means your morning. Saturday 10am GMT-5 works for you?
MSC Knightmare
MSC Knightmare
I'm sorry, I am super terrible with timezone conversions. Do you have any idea what that is in EST?
MSC Knightmare
MSC Knightmare
I am home, but even now, my internet is starting to go. I'd much rather take you on when I can be sure I won't get booted or anything like that. I hope you can understand.
Malekith
Malekith
its ok, EST is GMT-5
Malekith
Malekith
So Saturday 10am EST works?
MSC Knightmare
MSC Knightmare
Okay

That should prove to you how lacking in knowledge I am about timezone..... Stuff.

10 AM EST Saturday will do. See you then!
MSC Knightmare
MSC Knightmare
Hey man, just a heads up, I may end up being a tiiiinnnnyyy (no more than 15 minutes at the absolute most) bit late, but I'm still planning on being on time. See you soon.
Malekith
Malekith
I was gonna message you that I was gonna be late, 11est instead of 10, dont worry :)
MSC Knightmare
MSC Knightmare
See you soon!