Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey is it possible we could maby get an update on hail stall now that we have things like alolan ninetails ?
    Dragontamer
    Frankly, it seems like the metagame has made it harder to do something like that. I've looked at a few Hail team ideas, but nothing strikes me as really good right now.

The standard stall team is very strong, but requires all 6 pokemon to function. I'm not quite sure how Ninetails, Vanillux, or Abomasnow can fit into the general stall strategy.
    Hey, please get a replay for Roserade.
    Dragontamer
    Shoot, you're right. I'll get one by tomorrow.
    Dragontamer
    Hey Tressed: I played a few matches this morning. I can't say the replay that I uploaded was the best game overall, but it does demonstrate the primary spikes gameplan of Roserade in OU.

I've added the match to my post. If it isn't a "high enough quality" battle, I can go battle a few more times. But I figured this was good enough since it demonstrates Roserade's ability to lay spikes vs a passive-mon (Celesteela in that match)
    JS in your analysis you talk about Icicle Crash vs Ice Punch, but Icicle Crash is illegal with Knock Off on Weavile (gen 5 tutor vs gen 6 breeding)
    Dragontamer
    Yeah, thanks. Someone notes it later in the thread, but I didn't feel like going back and editing it. But yes, this is an important fact that I forgot when I was making that post...
    You spend money on designer handbags to have the feelings of tas burberry exclusivity and the desire to feel special. To create a custom one of tas lacoste a kind designer handbag that no one else in the world has is an incredible feeling for the owner of the handbag. A photo handbag is exclusivity to the highest level.
    Sup dragontamer, Just read some of your threads, I remeber reading your thread on wallrein, before I made my team, it did help a lot!, <3 Hail!, See you around dude
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…