Smogon Forums

jvl101993
jvl101993
Hey man: school's been eating my time, but I've been doing good. How's your semester/life been going?
Finchinator
Finchinator
I've been doing well, more or less. Kinda occupied with life and SPL and all that, but can't really complain. Glad you're doing well
jvl101993
jvl101993
Being occupied with Pokemon sounds fun (kinda kidding, but not really). Lowkey rooting for BIGS this season and for you/Funk to do well.

Glad to hear you've been doing well also. School killing you less?
Finchinator
Finchinator
Idk, I have an ok schedule and exams haven't happened yet, so can't complain, but next week I have multiple exams that are going to kill me, so I guess I'll have a bit more of an idea in the near future.

You gonna be around for WCOP?
jvl101993
jvl101993
I hear you. I've already had a small round of exams, and I actually had to cram some into a small time frame because I have a school field trip coming up this week.

Definitely. WCoP is after the semester ends, and I won't be traveling like I was last summer, so I'll have even more time on my hands this time around. I'm going to try and shake off the rust over the next few months and tryout again.
Finchinator
Finchinator
word, try to get in SM shape -- it might be all SM or it might not be, but either way we'd like all hands on deck and perhaps we can make use of you this time around n_n

anyway, i hope that those exams and the trip will go/went well :o