Smogon Forums

ShedMiddleFinga
ShedMiddleFinga
Everything but outrage xerneas is banned. Its a terrific meta.
Quantum Tesseract
Quantum Tesseract
Yeah, what sets do you like to run? My personal favorites are outrage xerneas and outrage xerneas, but outrage xerneas is also fun and I sometimes use outrage xerneas to mix things up a little. Of course, don't use outrage xerneas; it's horribly ovverated and outclassed by outrage xerneas.
ShedMiddleFinga
ShedMiddleFinga
Intresting, i never considered a set like that. Unfortunatley it is walled by outrage xerneas.
Quantum Tesseract
Quantum Tesseract
yeah, but you can lure that with outrage xerneas, so I don't consider it a big issue in practice. Of course, if they have outrage xerneas and outrage xerneas, they you're in trouble, but that's rare and can be played around if you are good.
ShedMiddleFinga
ShedMiddleFinga
The trouble is I heard E4 Flint is a corrupt leader and wants to ban outrage xerneas D: Whatever will we do without such an absorbing meta?
Quantum Tesseract
Quantum Tesseract
Well, we'll have to just run outrage xerneas instead and hope for the best. Losing such a powerful offensive threat will make walls such as outrage xerneas far more threatening, but it also allows for more frail, offensive threats such as Outrage xerneas, outrage xerneas, and outrage xerneas. Overall, I feel like the metagame would shift somewhat towards a bulkier playstyle.
ShedMiddleFinga
ShedMiddleFinga
I don't really know if i agree with that. I think outrage xerneas can overpower many walls leading to a glass cannon meta

Xerneas Outrage vs. Xerneas: 0-0 (0 - 0%)

The new ability that allows ur mon to divide ur opponents HP by your damage dealt is really op

100%/0%= where tf did outrage xerneas go.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but in the future you need to back up your baseless claims with calculations, in the meantime, I'll be running my favorite set: Outrage Xerneas.
Quantum Tesseract
Quantum Tesseract
look, I think there's some misunderstanding here. 252+ Atk Choice Band Xerneas Outrage vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ring Target Xerneas: 226-267 (49.5 - 58.5%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO; since it's not a guarenteed 2ho, it can't ever knock out xerneas, as it will just take half health every turn until xerneas has 1 hp left. All the while, xerneas' ability iron barbs will be doing damage, so this "defensive" xerneas can sweep team--even without its powerful outrage.
ShedMiddleFinga
ShedMiddleFinga
But obviously protean outrage xerneas would outmatch the rest of the meta. giving its outrage a 1.5x boost! WOW! This xerneas changes out of weak fairy typing into one of the best typings in the game: dragon. When xerneas is dragon it ony has TWO WEAKNESSES! HOW OP IS THAT!?!?!?!?
Quantum Tesseract
Quantum Tesseract
Yes, that's a major threat, but I prefer speed boost. Who cares about power when you can guarentee your powerful outrage will go first? Moody is also good, as it can increase your defenses, your speed, improve your powerful outrage or even let you dodge their outrages! And don't forget Color Change, which uses their outrage against them to give you that same great dragon typing!