Smogon Forums

Szymoninho
Szymoninho
Hi, thank you! How about Thursday evening? My timezone is GMT+1. I should be free around 6:30 or 7 PM my time, which I think is 10:30-11 PM your time. Are you able to play on cart?
Juninho21
Juninho21
I am sorry for the late answer, but yes, we can play at this time. However, I would really prefer to play on showdown to avoid disconnections. Se you tomorrow.
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
Alright so showdown it is. I'm sorry but I just realized that I got to stay for two more hours at work, so I'll be available starting at 8:30 PM. If that doesn't suit you, can we play tomorrow or on the weekend? Extremely sorry for that inconvenience :/
Juninho21
Juninho21
I am sorry but then it is going to be too late for me. We can play tomorrow, sure. Same time?
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
Thanks so much! Tomorrow at 6:30 PM my time it is then.
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
Hi, I'll be waiting in the VGC room on Showdown.
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
I've been waiting for a while now and got to leave atm but I've got some time during the weekend, so I'm sure we'll get to play soon.
Juninho21
Juninho21
Oh, I am so sorry. I got confused. On the first answer, you calculated my time as being 4 hours later then yours, but actually, it is the opposite. I was calculating by this manner, so I believe we both have made mistakes. I wont be available the whole weekend, but most part, I will. Tell me at what time you can play.
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
How about tomorrow at 3 PM my time then?
Juninho21
Juninho21
Ok. Tomorrow 3pm your time, 11am my time.
Szymoninho
Szymoninho
Alright. Oh, and sorry about that math mistake, I just scanned through the whole conversation and realized what I did. That never happened to me before, I was likely tired at the time because I was writing this message past midnight.
Juninho21
Juninho21
I am here. How about you?