necrocat219
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• for the record you don't even need to go to the log; if you hover over any of the percents in the regular replay it'll show you the exact hp stat and how much was lost.
    Hey you contacted me on my post and for our schedule the weekends are my best option for the battle since on weekdays i have school to attend to along with after school activities. The Sunday and Saturday schedule you mention for the 24th and 25th in my time are both good days to battle for my end.
    Electroflare13
    I'm fine for Friday, I could be like 10 minutes late to 4pm but it shouldn't matter too much since there's still a lot of time up to 6pm.
    necrocat219
    necrocat219
    sounds cool! I'm just hanging around online
    Electroflare13
    I am on right now as ZkSon, challenge me when ready.
    Hello, we get to play for R4 of the VGC tournament. I am on GMT -5 and free during weekdays from 2 to 3 pm, then from 7 pm to 12 am. Weekends may vary. Let me know when you can play!
    necrocat219
    necrocat219
    Hi, sorry for the late reply. Ok out best time is when it is 2-3 pm for you then, or about 7pm for you. I'm not free Saturday but should be free Sunday if you're around.
    MrPenguin93
    MrPenguin93
    Hello, sorry to reply just now as well. lol Tomorrow I will be free pretty much the entire day as well, I'll try reaching you in the morning to see if we can play the set /._./
    necrocat219
    necrocat219
    Great ok :) going to be out for a little while shopping then will be back. Ive followed + turned on my notifications on Twitter so it'll buzz me if you tweet @ me :P
    VGC tour, I'm EST when do you want to play.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    let's play now, I'm on PS in the LC room
    Coconut
    Coconut
    I'm free most late afternoons, my time and can generally make most times. Pick a time that works for you, because I'm probably going to log off soon.
    necrocat219
    necrocat219
    Ack, sorry about that :( I left my monitor. Ok, thats cool to know. I'll log into the LC room tomorrow around the same time and see if you're around
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…