Smogon Forums

Jorijn
I'm in GMT +1, it's 14.55 as I send this message. At 12:00 am your time, I might still be eating, but at 1:00 am I should be available for sure. Every day you listed works for me, so whatever day you prefer, however I think it's a good idea to do wednesday, so we have more time to reschedule in case someone misses the time
Jorijn
smogon says it's 3:03 pm when I sent my message (sorry for using 24 hour clock). Let me know if we settled on wednesday or if you prefer another day
Dharma
Dharma
Wednesday would be fine, but I might not be able to make it because I have another tour battle at the same time. If I'm not available on Wednesday, we'll play on Thursday.
Jorijn
Okay. If possible, let me know in time so I don't have to wait. Just noticed that saying my time doesn't give us anything to check if I say the time we battle in your time. 1 am your time is 8.30 pm my time I believe. Just so we can double check the correct time.
Jorijn
oh no my bad... wednesday for you is tuesday for me...
Dharma
Dharma
Would you prefer playing now or in 24 hours?
Jorijn
wait... we only play in 1.5-2.5 hours right?
Dharma
Dharma
I can play in 30 minutes, if that is fine.
Jorijn
that works, do you have the link ready for team submission? want to make sure I use the right team
Jorijn
I can search it myself, but if you have it it would help a lot