Smogon Forums

Ashenlock
Ashenlock
Nah, I just need them for dex purposes right now. I'll be getting them all over from Gen 6 when Pokebank opens for 6 -> 7 transfers, anyway.
Carrier
Carrier
I mean like FOR that. I have Bastiodon, etc but not the preevos since I just evolved them.
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
Oh, okay. Well, if you want to do that you can, but don't feel pressured to. Only do it if it would be some use to you.
Carrier
Carrier
Alright scrounged together everything and got a boxful. Might've missed some thing a though, but it should still be good enough.

Ready when you are.
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
Okay, I'm ready. Which IGN should I look for? I'm Weltock.
Carrier
Carrier
Mines Chris.
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
Thanks again for doing this. Whenever we're done, just pick some Pokemon out from my defunct trade thread from back in Gen 5 and I'll get them to you when I can.
Carrier
Carrier
No problem at all, and thanks for offering.

Apparently you can't trade Pokemon on battle teams, so we'll need another trade for things like my Salamence. You can fill me in on what's missing then; I think I'll need to add items to things like Magmar and thief a scale for Milotic.
Carrier
Carrier
Alright, finished off that box.
What else do you need, besides the Salamence + Electabuzz/magmar evos?
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
I actually still need a good bit, although I want to spare you the effort of getting all of them together. Some of them I left off the Gamefaqs list because I just figured I'd get them myself.

A full list of what I still need:

Sudowoodo
Chansey+Blissey
Slowbro
Alakazam
Crobat
Whiscash
Gigalith
Spinda
Shelgon+Salamence
Jigglypuff+Wigglytuff
Milotic
Magmortar
Steenee
Rampardos
Shieldon
Nosepass +Probopass
Garbodor
Cleffa+Clefairy+Clefable
Porygon2+PorygonZ
Electivire
Krokorok+Krookodile
Froslass
Weavile
Vanillish+Vanilluxe
Scizor

Give me a moment, though, and I'll condense that list to the ones I really need. Most of them I can just evolve with items I already have.
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
Spinda
Shieldon
Nosepass or Probopass (Both as tradebacks or 1 to keep)
Cleffa or Clefairy or Clefable (All three as tradebacks or 1 to keep)

^Those are the only ones that would be really valuable to me.
Carrier
Carrier
Gimme a bit for the nosepass+Evo and shieldon. I do have a cleffa you can have too.

I have most of the total, too, missing only the friendship evos Whis Shelton Milotic Pory2 (I can trade an upgrade) krokorok+Evo and weavile, which i just ran out of from GTS trading
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
I've got an Up-Grade for Porygon2 (And a Dubious Disk for Porygon-Z, I think) and a Prism Scale, so I can handle that. I can handle Magmortar & Electivire by myself too. Don't waste any items you have if I can do it.
Carrier
Carrier
OK, I'm lacking dupes of the trade items you listed so that works.
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
Yeah, anything that needs to be traded can be traded with another 3DS I can borrow, so I don't need you to do that for me. :D
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
So, how's it coming along?
Carrier
Carrier
Just finished. Nabbed everything bar trades and friendship evos, but I do have a Happing+oval stone and Cleffa+moon stone for you to keep. Once I level this sneasel once, I'm good to go.
Carrier
Carrier
And I'm good to go.
Ashenlock
Ashenlock
Whoops, I forgot to recheck this! I'll be right there
Carrier
Carrier
I think that's everything, right?