Froggy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ru open, gmt+2, flexible time wise+ fucked up sleep schedule so im awake till like 2 or 3 am my time anyway, give me a time or a day
    Froggy
    Froggy
    GMT -5, I am mostly available on the weekends (I will be free the rest of this weekend) Otherwise, I can do night time, I get off work around 2 AM my time during the week.
    neomon
    neomon
    U got subbed out boss
    We play for the nu open. Im gmt +2 and available any time. Lmk which time youd like.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    I can accomodate to your 2 am lmk which day works.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    Thanks. Lets aim for 2 am tuesday (so basically monday night after I get off work)
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Hey you didnt show up anymore back then. Lmk if you can play today/tomorrow.
    When do u wanna play for rby tour?
    Froggy
    Froggy
    Deadline is tomorrow morning, I will be on for about an hour. I am gmt -5. When are you free the next day or so?
    Garay oak
    Garay oak
    I'm gmt +1. I can play today at any time. What about 11am ur time for example?
    we play for RBY champ. I'm us east what time do you wanna play
    Froggy
    Froggy
    deadline is in 3 days and you have not responded. Does anytime this weekend work. I can make monday work as well.
    noname4505
    noname4505
    I can play right now, got busy with irl shit so I couldn't get on over the weekend
    Froggy
    Froggy
    lol you go ghost for a week and then get on after not responding and say "I can play right now" during a time i was not on, free and never said I was free... The deadline was supposed to be passed to, but it got extended 3 days. I can play the next 2 nights around 11pm EST, but otherwise am fairly busy with work and class until deadline. If those do not work tell me a time in advanced that works and I will let you know if i can.
    wlt when do you want to play? we play dpp or some shit , when are you down im gmt -5
    hey we need to play for the RBY global championship ? when are you available ? im gmt +1
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    how about tuesday between 9-10 PM my time ?
    Froggy
    Froggy
    can we do that time wen or Friday? I have a class that time on Tuesday and Thursday
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    sure, let's say friday then
    Hey we have to play for ubers seasonal. When can you play? I'm gmt +1 i can play on evenings
    When do you wanna play for BW UU Cup r1? I'm gmt -6 and have a pretty flexible schedule, I just can't play on Wednesday or in the morning on Friday or Sunday.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Can't play tonight, but I'll be available all day tomorrow so lets play sometime tomorrow. n_n What time would be best for you?
    Froggy
    Froggy
    Anytime tomorrow is fine. I will just hang out on smogtours.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    I'm on smogtours, so just hop on w/e and we can play.
    paired for ubers ssnl, im gmt +11, when u wanna play?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    wanna play after ur other tour game in the post above?
    Froggy
    Froggy
    I need a little bit of time to build teams, can you do in like 30min?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    sure, PM Chloe on PS main whenever ready
    Yo, you are my sub for the Build a Team Tournament (Sun/Moon Edition). I'm gmt+1 when can you play?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I can play from 4pm to 7pm your time today, if it is possible. Or else any reasonable time in the rest of the weekend.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    I can do between 4-5pm today my time. Just let me know when your ready
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Cool, I will hit you up on smogtours when ready!
    sumo lc tour, we gotta fight tommorow im gmt-8, ill be in LC room on ps for most of the afternoon.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    Gotcha, I will try and find you. I am gmt -5 and super active so should not be a problem
    hi we're paired for ru open. I'm gmt+8, you?
    Froggy
    Froggy
    you said sunday not saturday? also is it possible to move the battle up an hour? 12pm your time, 11pm mine
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    I said Sunday my time, that's Saturday yours -.-

I'm not available then, we'll have to do it next week
    Froggy
    Froggy
    ok well i was not available saturday anytime other then early morning my time. sorry i went the wrong direction with the timezone, i forget about day overlaps, and figuring out a 13 hour diff is hard to do >.> just let me know when you will be abailable and i will try figuring a time we can do it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…